Fun Facts about the story!

#1

The Sister Location crew wasn't supposed to be here, but then Dogwoman changed her mind since the oldies and newbies was too common in other books so she decided to let them in.

#2

When writing, Dogwoman tends to forget about Marionette so at some sayings, She replaced the chracter saying it to Marionette.

#3

She isn't sure if Marionette and Ballora should date but they act like they are dating so it's a mystery...

#4

Dogwoman wrote this story since she was 10 and published it when she's older!

#5

Dogwoman left a cliffhanger without answering it.It was the end of 'Girls Night!' when they asked Funtime Foxy,  a tomboy, If she loved someone, surprisingly, sHE said yes but Dogwoman left it hanging after.

#6

Dogwoman's former crush was Foxy then shipped Fangle so she stopped and has a crush on Toy Bonnie, Marionette, and........Springtrap.

Yep, BluetailTheSansWolf you shocked?

#7

There was a deleted scene in this story where Ballora develops a crush on Marionette and doesn't want to fall in love because of so many heartbreaks and at this part she sings 'I won't say I'm in Love'.

#8

During Mangle's break up, She was supposed to sing IDGAF but Dogwoman doesn't want it because it was too explicit and kinda too harsh.
(And Dogwoman kept listening to Ciao Adios! and IDGAF to find out which was better.)

#8

Toy Chica is obssesed with Monster High

#9

The anniversary for this book is December 27, 2017.

#10

This is the first Fangle book with a lot of songs and original songs...Right?

#11

A lot of wattpad users appear in the book.

#12

Dogwoman wanted to appear in the book as 'Camila', Springtrap's step sister.

#13

Goldie has a girlfriend named Melody aka mangleevans

#14

Sabrina met Springtrap since kids.

#15

The hardest cliffhanger of all,

Did you really think this was the end of the story?

🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼

Alright guys!
Those are some facts!
Love you!