Are you chosen?

Days passed and the cold weather came.
It was december 5 and it started snowing.

Foxy's POV

Today is the day that Ms.Jelian will officially choose the pairs who'll lead as Shawn and Camille.

Mangle is already calm about her dad and would call him anytime but sometimes he may not answer which makes Mangle worried but we'll help her get unterrified.

I grabbed my books and shut it and someone leaped on me.

"Foxy!!!!!"Mangle yelled cheerfully.

"Hey babe!"I smiled and kissed her.

"Today's the day!!!"She squealed.

"Your right!Today's the day you'll lose!"

We turned around to see...

Any guesses?

Yep.

"What do you want Sabrina?"Mangle sighed.

"Can you just quit all your trash talks!?"I growled and glared at Springtrap.
"Shut up Fox!"He glared.

"Came here to say No Good Luck for you!"Sabrina batted her eyelashes.

"Yeah!Well, Thanks!I would like to say Break A Leg to you!"Mangle said through gritted teeth.
"Literally break a leg!"I added.
"No thanks!I know we're good!"Sabrina said.
"Don't worry Sabrina!I'm sure King of Jerks and Queen of sl*** here will loose!"Springtrap snickered.
"WTF, Did you frickin' say!?"I yelled and punched Springtrap and he punched me back and we started fighting.

Mangle's POV

"Awwww!Queen of sl*** look!They're fighting over me!"Sabrina said dreamily and look at her boyfriend and crush.
"Foxy's not single Queen of dumbness!"I yelled and slapped her and she pulled my hair.
"Freak!"She yelled.
"Dummy!"
"Stupid!"
"Moron!"
"Idiot!"

We all punched, kick, slap and hit each other.

Until,

"ENOUGH!!!"Mr.Schmidt's voice boomed.

We all stopped fighting and stood up and still glared at each other.

"In my office!NOW!"He yelled and we slowly walked to the office.

---------

"I'm really dissapointed at all of you!You've been fighting for days!And I'm not allowing any fights in school!"Mr.Schmidt said sternly.
We bowed our heads and did not make any eye contact.

"That's it!I'm punishing you guys!"Mr.Schmidt said.

"What?!"Sabrina and Spring shouted.
"This is not cool...."I mumbled and crossed my arms.
Ignoring the bruise on my elbow.

"Mangle and Sabrina will clean the girls bathroom every mornjng and noon while Foxy and Springtrap will clean the boys."Mr.Schmidt said.
"Why can't I go to the girls?"Spring grumbled.
"That's extra homework for you Springtrap!!!"Mr.Schmidt shouted while I flinched.