#1 The debt

Jaydev Niranjan.

I adjusted the baseball cap and put on my shades as I walked out of the airport.

But as soon as I stepped outside, The reporters started to crowd me.

"Mr.Niranjan, Are you back in India for participating in the coming kickboxing competition?"

"Are you here to compete or are you here to help your father with the new academy?"

My bodyguards were already controlling them as I continued walking, not bothering to reply.

"I thought I made it clear that I don't want any attention?" I looked at my PA.

I sent him here before me to monitor everything before I reach here.

"It's strange! I made sure that your arrival is a secret, I don't know how they get hold of it" he said.

"Sir...the car is already here," my bodyguard said and our car moved forward, stopping in front of us.

"Hello sir" The driver stepped out and greeted me politely, He opened the door for me. "I was told to escort you to the family house-"

"Take me to my hotel," I cut across him. "I will drop by home another time"

"But-"

"Let's go" I was already inside the car and he closed the door.

"It's been 4 years, sir, They will be waiting for you," My PA said quietly beside me.

"Tell mom and grandma that I will meet them soon," I said firmly, not giving chance for any argument.

I am not ready to deal with their nagging, not today...not yet.

Silence filled the car as we moved forward.

I gazed out of the window and watched the streets moving by.

I thought everything is over the moment I left India three years back, But now that I am back, I feel that incomplete feeling again.

Like there's things I need to do and settle.

I gave up on kickboxing and left everything that I cherished here four years ago, trying to punish myself.

I was trying to correct the mess that I created all these time, But nothing worked like I wanted.

So when my dad wanted me to come back to India and help with the new kickboxing academy, I had taken time to carefully think about it.

It took a lot of courage for me to come to this decision.

I am going to set everything back into the place, I need to do that for my life to be peaceful again.

"Stop the car" I said as we passed a large poster.

We came to a stop.

I stared at Aryan's smiling face.

"Aryan is here?" I asked and my PA shuffled uneasily.

"Yes," he said.

"What about-"

"No, I didn't find Ananya" he said "I can't even locate her," he said.

I closed my eyes and leaned to my seat.

Where are you, Anya?...
Give me a chance...just a chance to atone myself, A chance to restart with you...

"Is there anything else I need to know?" I looked at him.

He was here before a week and have arranged everything for my stay.