##7 Family

****The sign "##" before the chapter number means it's Flashback****

Jay.

Rahul yawned and stretched as we walked back.

"Why the hell would you attend that class?" he looked at either side, looking at Aryan and me.

"That's what I would like to ask Aryan," I said.

"We only wanted to warn them against causing trouble with the Academy students," Rahul said. "Aryan has already taken care of them that day." he said.

He knows that we were involved in a fight with the other gang at Emerald hotel. He just doesn't know the severity of the things or about Aryan's "Special power", as we like to call it.

"Yeah, right," I said. "But we need to take care of the person behind the news leak," I said darkly, thinking about Ananya.

"Prashanth," Aryan and Rahul said simultaneously and I turned to them in surprise.

"You think it was Prashanth?" I asked him.

"Think of it," Rahul said. "He already worked with our rivals and tried to cause harm to our team," Rahul explained. "He even changed the boxing gloves,"

"That's right, I cannot think of anyone else who would do this," Aryan agreed.

Now...that sounds reasonable too...but I can't just rule out all other possibilities.

I looked at Aryan, I know that he has somehow felt comfortable with Ananya. He has never trusted anyone that easily before, so the whole thing is making me wary.

I just don't want him to get hurt.

"We don't know for sure if it was Prashanth or not, better be careful," I said.

"I think we need to get that bastard out of here first," Rahul said. "He has always tried to challenge us from the moment he joined here, my tolerance level has its limits," Rahul said adamantly.

"That's right," I shrugged. "We need to get him out of here," I turned to Aryan. "What do you think?"

"We have tolerated him enough," He agreed.

"So back to our discussion, why did you attend Professor Radika's class?" I looked at him sideways.

He took a few steps forward before answering me.

"I did miss "Business law" as we were out for the tournament-"

"Cut the crap," I said. "What's the deal with you sitting with Ananya?" I asked.

"I feel that she's a good person," Aryan shrugged.

"Whoa! Wait! You were attending that class for that girl!?" Rahul looked bewildered. He then turned to walk back, "I didn't notice her! Let me go and see-" he stopped midway as both Aryan and I pulled him back.

"But let me see her! It's the first time he's showing interest in something other than his academics and kickboxing!" He said. "Do you like her?" He turned to look at Aryan.

I too listened to him for an answer.

"I just met her and I think she's a good person," Aryan shrugged. "You are overreacting, Rahul," he said.

"You were single all this time-" he stopped as his phone started to ring.

"It's Veena! I need to take this," he said.

Aryan and I looked at each other. Veena's call means trouble.

The only person who is in a serious relationship among us is Rahul. He is in love with his childhood sweetheart for as long as we know him. But the only problem is her brother, who is a police officer and doesn't approve of this relationship. Veena's brother; Naveen, dislikes Rahul's dad, who is the leading politician in the area.