##6 The business class

****The sign "##" before the chapter number means it's Flashback****

Ananya.

The rumour spread like a wildfire on the campus.

"Did you hear the news?" Arun came to the lecture hall and said, "Few guys from the boxing academy caused a ruckus in the underground parking lot of the Emerald hotel," he said. "Apparently they were unhappy about Jay and Aryan winning the tournament," he said.

I froze at the news. I know exactly what happened at the parking lot.

Conversations break out as everyone looked outraged. Our college and the boxing academy started the enmity ever since Jaydev started winning the tournaments.

When I joined this college to do my PG, Jaydev and Aryan were legends. One of them was a real genius and the other one was an incomparable boxer.

Everyone thought Aryan will leave the college as he scored the highest in the university and earned a gold medal in the business administration, but he surprised everyone by selecting the same college to do his PG too. Needless to say, Jaydev opted to follow his best friend and remained back, which in turn re-fuelled the enmity between our college and the boxing academy as it was obvious that the championship will be taken by our college in Kickboxing competition.

"The sore losers can't even take their failure properly,"

"They can't win the game, so they used underhand methods,"

"They must be humiliated to get the second place once again,"

"They even destroyed Aryan's new car," one of the guys said and another bunch of curses breaks out.

"They planned the whole thing, it looks like the CCTV was 'malfunctioning' that day, and the police couldn't get any evidence,"

Whoa! Jaydev and Aryan are really amazing! Not only did they remove the evidence but also managed it to look like the other gang did all the damages.

Everyone was talking while I sat there silently. I dunno how they turned the situation around.

Suddenly the door opened and the very two devils appeared inside the classroom with their gang while the whole class acted as if they are some superheroes.

"Listen, listen, we have an important announcement to make," Rahul, the third one in the gang said and everyone settled down. "I am sure that you all must have heard the news already," he said, his eyes stopped on Arun for a moment before sweeping through the whole class.

"Yes, we need to teach them a lesson on this,"

"We can't just let go of them,"

"No," Jaydev stepped forward and took charge. "We will let go of this matter here and now," he said. "Do you understand?" He asked and silence filled the room again.

Everyone looked confused now but still nodded 'yes'.

"I hope we will not meet again regarding this matter," Jaydev's eyes rested on me and I was taken aback.

a strange thought popped to my mind.

He is intentionally targeting me... Is he here to warn me!?

I stared straight back, feeling uneasy suddenly.

Aryan stepped forward and tapped Jaydev's shoulder. "You are making them confused without explaining things clearly, Jay," he said while Jaydev was still looking at me. "Let me tell you," Aryan stepped forward slightly and blocked the death glare from him, causing me to come back to earth.