Early

Anonymous said: Hey Bonney ! I hope that you are fine ! I wanted to ask you if you were tempted to write the short history where Juvia gives birth, but where it does not specially go according to plan;; I shall let you choose how it has to finish ! I love all that you make !

AN: I don't think it can get more NOT according to plan than this HAHA Beaware it can be a little graphic.

#

Early

#

Juvia looked up to the ceiling when another explosion occurred and some dust fell over her and she coughed. The blunette groaned in pain and put her hand over her stomach, feeling another contraction hit her. Juvia breathed in and out a few times once the pain subdue and she started to panic a little. It was too early: she still had three more weeks to go.

Oh, the baby was coming and was coming right now, at the worse possible moment.

Just a few hours before, she had been happily spending some time with her husband and her friends (she was eating an amazing lemon cake too) when a Dark Guild called Bloody Raven attacked Fairy Tail.

It was chaos and Juvia's knew she couldn't rely on her magic to fight – a pregnant mage could lose her magic at any moment and it could also come with bursts out of nowhere; add a very dangerous situation and both her and her baby were in danger.

Acting fast, Juvia grabbed her husband's forearm and he glanced at her over his shoulder – his first instinct had been to protect her – and he turned away from the fight (highly unusual for Gray Fullbuster, that was for sure) and took her by the hand.

"Go inside and I'll find you when we win." Gray told her as he pushed her inside the basement – the safest place of the building, protected by as many runes as anyone could think of. "You will be protected here."

Juvia didn't even argue – their baby came first – and pulled him for a quick kiss. "Come back to us."

"I'll try my best." Gray nodded and watched her go down the stairs before he closed the door to join the fight. Juvia lit the fireplace, found an old chair by it and waited out, her heart beating fast with each shake of the building while she prayed her friends were fine and she wished that, like Lucy, she had stayed at home that afternoon.

The blonde was pregnant as well, three months and she was feeling sick all the time still so she wanted to take a nap. Levy and the twins were sick with the flu so they also stayed at home with Gajeel taking care of them and Asuka was at school. While Juvia was happy her friends weren't there amid danger, Juvia was selfishly feeling lonely until she wasn't anymore.

She had been feeling back pains for a while (being pregnant was a miracle and all that, but boy, her whole body hurt, she felt like a beached whale and her feet throbbed all day long, plus the annoying trips to the bathroom all the time), but didn't think it was the beginning of labor until she actually had to grip the arms of the chair so hard her knuckles turned white.

"Oh, no." She whispered to herself. "Please, baby, not now. Mama can't do this right now. We're on our own, here and it's too soon."

It seemed Baby Fullbuster was more than ready to come to the world and of course, with its genes, it would want to arrive while battle raged on.

"You will be such a troublemaker." Juvia groaned as another contraction hit her. "You get that from your father, by the way." She panted when the pain lessened and she got up from the chair, feeling restless. They were getting too close and by the sound of things, she would be on her own for a little while yet. "Okay." She panted again. "Okay." Juvia needed to think, she couldn't panic, not then. "We can't leave or we could get hit by the crossfire." She reasoned out loud so not to feel so alone as she walked around the room. "The pains are getting too close and things are happening way too fast and we don't know how long the fight is going to take." Fairy Tail was known for its long battles. "We need to get ready, since it appears you are." She said, looking down to her stomach.