A Messy Situation

AN: Hello, my darlings!

youknowitwillendupintears said: Bonney-san~ I don't know if you take request atm but if you do you should write an aftermath for ft 100 year quest chapter 64.

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE sometimes!

I think you meant chapter 65 where they go to Edolas, so here it is and I hope you like it, sweetie!

Here we go!

#

'Well, that's a clusterfuck if I ever saw one' Gray thought as he sat by one of the corners of Fairy Tail.

Edolas Fairy Tail.

They were not supposed to go back there, ever. Magic didn't exist there anymore and even though he could see the faces of his nakama there, they were not the right people. Hell, seeing Cana asking for tea and Wendy being grown up and with boobs was disturbing.

Not as disturbing of seeing himself, Juvia and a little boy that was a perfect mixture of the both them, was.

Holy shit, Edo-Gray not only had married Edo-Juvia, but they also had a child. A child.

'What the actual fuck?' He thought for maybe the thousandth time in the last hour and passed a hand through his hair. At the moment he was trying to get the balls to even tell Juvia the sentiments she had for him were reciprocated and then, boom. Life hits him with a... 8? 7-year-old child?

"He is not mine. He's Surge's." He whispered to himself and from afar, he eyed the boy playing with Edo-Natsu and Edo-Lucy's daughter (ha, the only surprise there was that Natsu even knew where to put it, but he predicted it it would happen with the Earthland's version in due time) and, Edo-Gray, Edo-Natsu and, of course, Earth-Natsu.

Natsu seemed very unbothered of having a daughter (not his, but his anyways. Urgh, that was confusing).

Or he was just being Natsu and not connected the dots yet or would just shrug and say since it was Lucy, what was the problem? The idiot.

Gray snorted to himself. Well, takes one to know one.

The kids and the grown ups seemed to be having fun, especially when Happy joined them, but Gray's gaze seemed to go back to the boy all the time.

He had a darker shade than Juvia's blue hair, and even though he and the boy almost had the same haircut, his hair was wavier, like Juvia's. His eyes were dark blue and the lush eyelashes certainly did not come from Edo-Gray, they were a hundred percent Juvia's.

Everything else? The nose? The mouth? The cheekbones? Chin? That was Gray. And that expression was Gray when he was not amused. Or Juvia's before she got into Fairy Tail if memory served him right. Huh. Interesting.

Either way, there was no denial: he was Gray and Juvia's child.

"Don't worry, he's not going to call you Papa." He heard a familiar voice and even though it sent his heart racing, he looked up and saw Edo-Juvia smirking and his heart settled down a bit. Not his Juvia.

"I wasn't worried about that." Gray rolled his eyes and watched as she sat down next to him and he groaned in annoyance – he was sick of heart-to-hearts with wrong Juvias. They stayed in silence for a bit. "He seems like a nice kid."

"He's the best." Edo-Juvia said without hesitation. "Nasha is great, but my Greige is better." Gray snorted and she shrugged. "What can I say? Gray and I make cute babies. The next one will be just as awesome."