Vera

Gray Fullbuster didn't like to leave his children for the night to go out with his wife, Juvia Fullbuster. Not because he didn't like her company, but because their three children (god, when did that happen?) would usually be babysit by their Grandfather and even though Gray knew that Silver loved his grandchildren, he and Juvia usually returned home to some kind of a mess and that night was no different.

When the couple arrived, they heard a commotion from their bedroom and Gray feared what he was going to find there. He looked back to his wife, who shrugged. At least they were alive; whatever else was cool.

It was not what he expected. At all.

Apparently, Grisa was in charge of the house and made the boys her bitches, after all, Silver – the same Silver whom once was a part of the feared Guild Tartaros – was sitting on the couple's bed alongside with the boys and was wearing make-up and his hair had been put in pigtails, and the children – their three-years-old son Jack and their seven-months-old baby, Silver – suffered the same fate. Actually, Grisa was finishing up with Silver when they arrived and was putting lip gloss on his lips.

"What the-" Gray couldn't believe his eyes and he could feel his wife snort and put a hand over her lips.

Four pair of eyes immediately snapped at the couple standing at the door. "Daddy! Mommy!" Grisa was the first to say, her blue eyes just like her mother's were sparkling in excitement.

"Hey, princess." Gray said softly. No matter how upset he was that she had just drag-queened his sons and his father, she would forever be his little girl. The Ice Mage took in the boys and then Silver and squinted his eyes to his father. "Dad... You were supposed to be watching them."

"And I did!" Silver said, offended. "None of them was out of my sight for a moment." The older man was so proud of himself that Gray had to roll his eyes with how ridiculous he was. "Hey, Juvia-chan."

"Hi, Silver-sama." Juvia was trying to hide her smile when she kissed the top of her daughter's head, then proceeded to kiss her father-in-law's, followed by her sulking three-year-old and finally to her youngest son, while Gray kneeled in front of the little girl and both watched as Juvia stared to the baby in his grandfather's arms. "Oh, Sil-chan. What did your sister do to you?"

"His name is Vera now." Grisa said obviously proud of herself while Juvia had to hide her smile as she picked up their youngest child, who cooed happily to his mother, oblivious of what was happening.

"His name is what?" Gray half yelled.

The little girl shrugged. "Silver plus an 'a', Silvera. So, Vera."

Gray could feel a migraine coming. "And your grandpa? His name is Silver too."

"He's Grandpa, not Silver." Grisa wrinkled her nose. "I'll call him Grandma now, I suppose."

Gray stared at her daughter for a moment and then to his father, who just shrugged. "I can't say no to her. Look at her pretty blue eyes, they are Juvia-chan's eyes and I can't say 'no' to her either. Grisa-chan can call me whatever she wants, she and Juvia are my girls."

"You are all crazy." The Ice Mage groaned and took a moment to stare at his oldest son, Jack, who was sulking and had his arms crossed over his chest. "How about you, Jack?"

"Jaqueline." The six-year-old 'corrected' her father.

"Grisa!" Gray snapped and then took a deep breath. "No one is changing names. Or genders." He stopped for a moment. "Not that you can't. You can if it's what you want. But not right now. I mean..." He offered his wife a mean glare when she dared to giggle and then turned his attention towards his son. "Oh, forget it. Jack, did you want to do this?"

Jack sulked even more – he looked so much like his father that was actually as if they were seeing a mini-Gray especially with that expression. "No. Grisa said that I had to, because grandpa and Sil were doing." The boy thought for a moment. "And that she would give me candy."

Silver nodded in understanding. "I can see his reasoning. He's three, it makes sense. In about ten years a girl would have to offer him to see a boob to-"

"OKAY!" Gray cut his father. "Dad, thanks for watching them, or whatever is that you do when Juvia and I are not around." The man sighed. "Go wash your face before you leave, though; you look like a drag queen. We have three little piglets to bath."

Silver batted his shadowed eyes towards his son and said: "Do I look pretty, son?" Silver winked to his daughter-in-law and grandkids, who laughed out loud.

"Dad!"

#

Published on Tumblr: 07/23/2014