Part 6

Important!

Since I've had this question a few times: 

The MC is 10 years old in the book. I'll probably do another one where she is in her teens years (if wanted when we get there ofc). 

And the boys are slightly younger as well. They aren't the best Gang in Los Santos yet, but they're already on the up and up. Here's an approximate list of their ages. Not everyone may appear in the story, but just as a reference I added as many as I could think of!

Lui: 26

Cartoonz: 26

Ohm: 26

Seananners: 25

Delirious: 23

Moo: 22  

Terroriser: 21

Scotty: 20

BigJigglyPanda: 20

Basicallyidowrk: 20

Vanoss: 19

Wildcat: 18

Nogla: 18

Droidd: 17

Kryozgaming: 17

Mini: 16

Bryce: 15

Smii7y: 14

~.~.~.~

(Delirious Pov.)

The sound of soft breathing roused me from my sleep, slowly pulling me back to the land of the living. It was insistent, and pissing me off. With a growl I open my eyes, blinking away the weariness and blurriness. A lump lay in front of me.

What-?

My brain slowly recognized who it was.

Oh, it's (y/n).

OH, It's (y/n)!

I sit up slightly, and realize my hand is locked in hers. She's breathing steadily, and her face is devoid of emotion as she is in peace. Looking over to the clock, I realize it's been eight hours. 11 o'clock pm...

How the fuck did she even get into my room without me noticing?

Regret filled me as I realized I woke up angry at her sleeping peacefully. Moo said she hadn't had a solid moment of sleep the whole time being here. He said she had night terrors, and normally woke up within the hour.

Wonder why she's so in peace now?

She rolled away from me, and I reluctantly followed so as to not pull my hand from hers, and ended up crawling slightly closer so my arm draped over her, held close to her heart. Adjusting as carefully as possible, I lay on my side.

Part of me felt awkward, laying my arm over (y/n) like this, but the other part of me felt more relaxed than I could remember ever being.

I should get up and go pick up an assignment, but I really didn't want to leave bed.

Fuck it. I could sleep some more.

~.~.~.~

(Your Pov.)

My shoulders were shaking as someone tried rousing me from my sleep.

"(y/n)-"

I yawn and stretch, my hand feeling cramped and clammy, but overall, good.

"Wake up sleepyhead."

Smiling, I turn to see Delirious. He booped my nose and chuckled as I scrunch my face up at the assault.