Chp 16: The one who's blind is not me but you, right?

The Nemesis flew quite low above some desert like terrain.

"If it pleases you Lord Starscream, once Soundwave discovers the means of decoding the remainder of the Iacon database. Which we know he will. I would suggest the deployment of an under utilized asset." Airachnid walked towards Starscream stopping near where Soundwave was working.

Starscream stood there a moment a few feet above Arachnid, claws clamped behind his back. "You wish to take part in the search for the relics, Airachnid?"

Airachnid smirked up at the Seeker. "Is it that obvious? My superior tracking skills would expedite your quest in finding the remaining relics." She bowed down on one knee.

"I will consider your request." He didn't even turn around to acknowledge the femme.

"You are a gracious audience, My Lord." Airachnid stepped back up and started her way out the brig.

"Soundwave." She said as she walked past him to leave.

When the doors shut, Soundwave turned towards Starscream.

"Refresh my processor of her trustworthiness." Starscream said towards Soundwave.

"Heh That will be your last pleasant flight, Starscream." A recording of Airachnid was replayed by Soundwave.

~

Dreadwing was currently cleaning and managing his equipment in his quarters.

Impatiently wondering when Soundwave's "Plan" would start. The mech had told him "Be patient. This can't be rushed", "The time will come." Dreadwing huffed as he inspected one of his guns.

"The time will not come soon enough...." As he said this a screen from behind him beeped.

"Dreadwing, I require your assistance." Starscream said.

"Yes Lord Starscream, I am at your service." Dreadwing gave a short bow, putting his right servo over his frame.

"I want you and Breakdown to take care of a little bug problem I have."

"Bug problem? As in Airachnid?" Dreadwing queried.

"Indeed she has been seen as a traitorous threat to my cause. If you do terminate her I will consider giving you her current position as my first lieutenant."

Dreadwing slightly smirked at the proposition, if he obtained his trust it'd be easier to terminate him as well as Airachnid.

Killing two birds with one stone.

"As you wish, my Lord."

~

"Of all the scrap brained ideas, taking Bumblebee into a chase scenerio when he no longer has the ability to access his wheels!"

It had been a rough few days for the Autobots they had just lost two relics to the Decepticons, and Agent Fowler had messaged they about possible areas where MECH was located but every location they searched was empty.

"He improvised." Bulkhead shrugged his shoulders as the medic glarred at him.

"Hey! Bee's waking up!" Raf yelled to the others.

Bumblebee held his helm as he onlined.

"You've already lost your voice box and your T-cog, were you really trying to add your spark to the list!?" Ratchet exclaimed putting both his servos out for emphasis.

Bumblebee beeped in a "no" as his doorwings slumped downward.

"Don't say that Bumblebee! Your not useless!" Raf tried to reassure his guardian.