Chp 7: I pretended not to notice any of it

The Decepticon miners dug rigorously through the cave, cutting huge chucks of unstable energon carefully into smaller pieces.

"Hey Hightide come get these chunks of energon over here!" said a Vehicon miner.

Hightide didn't answer only leaned on the cargo holder a bit more.

The Vehicon walked over to Hightide and smacked him up against the helm. "Hightide would you quit your daydreaming and get to work!" he shouted.

"OW! Jeez Sky chill." Hightide said while rubbing the back of his helm.

"That's Skynight you dolt! Now get to work and stop slacking before we get into trouble!" Skynight the Vehicon said

"A'ight Sky." Hightide said pushing the cargo towards the chunks of energon Skynight had cut up for transport.

"A'ight? You mean "Alright"? You really need to stop speaking that human slang. It makes you sound dumber than you already are. And stop calling me Sky, I don't call you High!" Skynight retorted.

"Says the Vehicon who calls himself Skynight yet he can't fly. Later Sky! " Hightide said laughing as he pushed the Cargo to the transport.

He could still hear his friend fuming from that last comment.

As Hightide walked down the crevasse of the cave, he saw Breakdown with a Vehicon talking.

Something about extra arms and something that intrigues him.

'Meh Whatever' he thought as he continued downwards.

~

As Breakdown continued his conversation with the miner he was interrupted by a...whistle?

Ratchet strutted over to Breakdown and the Miner.

Breakdown put a servo up to the miner next to him. "I was wondering when you might show." Breakdown said.

Ratchet smiled wickedly as his optics glowed even more green.

~

"You call yourself a scientist!? If you were really a scientist you'd be a disgrace to science itself! You were supposed to find a fresh energon source on this filthy planet!" Starscream said as he dusted off some dirt from his armor.

How he despised this planet! Everything on it was dirty and filthy! The sooner they left this planet the better.

"I could have located a fresh energon source by now, I was a top scientist in Vos you know." Starscream boasted.

Knockout rolled his optics. "Yes Commander Starscream I know you've told me a million times already."

"That is LORD Starscream, Knockout! Remember that!" Starscream yelled as he put a digit on Knockout's chest and got up in his face.

"Apologies Lord Starscream. Now as for the energon source, we got a little distracted by the new Autobot that attacked us." Knockout said closely watching Starscream's digit just in case it scratched his paint job.

"A new Autobot you say? What did he look like?" Starscream asked in a astute tone.

Before Knockout could answer his Lord, Breakdown stumbled through the cave tunnel, but then his body was dropped.

"Hoo-Ha." Ratchet said as he took a pose.

"Well...uuuhhh That's him Commander!" Knockout said taking a few steps back.

"THAT IS LORD, KNOCKOUT, LORD!!!" Starscream yelled.

Starscream then turned towards Ratchet servos clasped behind his back, wings heightened up to look threatening.