Second Chance at First Line

Here is chapter 2. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I don't own anything except Zaira, Alexa, Callie, and any other OC that may show up. ______________________________________________________________________________

The next day, I woke up and screamed when I saw Alexa standing in my room.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Alexa said with a slight laugh.

"It's ok. Just don't do it again." I replied as I gave her a stern look, but soon I started to laugh because we both knew that I couldn't stay mad at her.

After I got up and got dressed, I looked at my phone and noticed that I had a missed call from my girl, Callie Hope.

I called her back and she told me that she was in town and wanted to meet up so we could catch up and also train.

I told her to meet us in the woods and hung up.

"Grab your bow." was all I had to tell Alexa because she knew that we were going to train.

I grabbed my bow plus my gun, and headed down stairs.

Alexa met me at the stairs and we headed off into the woods.

We met up with Callie and started training.

We trained till the sun started going down, then we went our separate ways and headed home.

Alexa and I showered and went straight to bed because we had school the next day, since we decided to play hooky today.

The next morning was pretty normal till Alexa started asking about Callie.

"Who was that girl that was training with us?" Alexa asked as we got in my car.

"Callie Hope. She's another hunter from a different state. We met when I was visiting some of my friends in Virginia. We hit it off and became great friends, and no I don't know why she's here." I explained as we pulled into the parking lot.

We got out without a word and went to class.

As I was walking quickly to my locker, since Callie held me up when she told me that she just transferred there, I noticed Allison at her locker.

I smiled at her and she did the same.

When I opened my locker, I grabbed my books for my next class and noticed that my necklace was hanging in my locker.

I took it out, looked around, and looked at Allison, who took out her jacket.

We both jumped when the late bell rang and both hurried off to our classes.

After class I walked past Scott and Stiles who were listening in on a conversation between Stiles' dad, another officer, and the principle, but I didn't let them know that I heard them talking about the curfew and that they thought that the killer was Derek.