Alexa's Party at Teen Club

The next day, Alexa and I spent the day planning our night because it was Alexa’s birthday and she wanted to go to the teen club that a family friend owned.

We called Callie and told her to be ready by 10 and she agreed in a hurry because she knew that we were going to a club and she was, I guess, freaking out on what to wear.

We also called Scott and Stiles and told them the exact same thing, and they agreed, but Scott told us that we would have to carry him to the hospital so he could drop off supper for his mom.

I told him that, that would not be a problem and we hung so we could get ready because it was already 7 and Alexa and I had to shower.

After we got ready, it was 9:30 and I asked, “You ready to party?”

“You know it.” Alexa replied as we headed out the door to go pick up everyone.

After we picked up everyone, Scott asked Alexa if it was ok if Allison came with us.

I looked over at Alexa and waited for her answer.

Alexa finally answered and said that it was fine with her, so Scott texted her and told her that we were on our way.

Allison texted back and said that she would be ready when we got there.

I knew that the only reason that Alexa agreed to Allison coming was because of Scott, and I was really proud of her.

I pulled up to Allison’s house, honked the horn, watched as Allison came out, and waved to her dad as she got in my car.

“Where are we going?” Allison asked as we drove down the road.

“To this club called Teen Club.” I replied as I turned on the radio.

I bet your wondering why in the world a club would be called that. Let me explain. A friend of my family’s bought the club and couldn’t decide what to call it. He wanted it to be a teen club, hence the club’s name. I thought it was a lame name, but oh well, can’t change it now because it brings in a lot of money.

As I flipped through the radio stations, the song What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction started playing and Alexa and I started singing along.

You're insecure,

 Don't know what for,

 You're turning heads when you walk through the door,

 Don't need make-up,

 To cover up,

 Being the way that you are is enough,

 Everyone else in the room can see it,

 Everyone else but you,

 Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

 The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

 But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

 You don't know,

 Oh oh,

 You don't know you're beautiful,

 If only you saw what I can see,

 You'll understand why I want you so desperately,

 Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

 You don't know,

 Oh oh,

 You don't know you're beautiful,

 Oh oh,

 That's what makes you beautiful