Co-Captain

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter. There's only 2 chapters left in this book, but don't worry, I will be making another book for season 2. :) Don't forget to Fan. Vote. Comment.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Stiles kept driving till we reached the school. We both got out and headed inside the school.

"Do you think Peter got to him?" Stiles asked as we ran to the locker room.

"I don't know Stiles, but I hope not." I replied as we got closer to the locker room.

Luckily for us that Derek and Peter were already gone by the time we got there.

"Dude, we have a huge problem." Stiles said as we ran inside the locker room.

"Trust me... I know." Scott replied back.

After Scott got dressed, Stiles took us home.

"You sure you'll be ok here by yourself?" Scott asked as I got out.

"Yes Scott, I'm sure." I replied as I shooed them off before they decided to stay.

I watched as Stiles drove off before I headed inside. I went into my room and almost screamed when I saw Derek and Peter standing in the middle of my room.

"What the hell? Are you trying to scare me to death?" I asked as I tried to calm my breathing.

They didn't say a word, but I knew what Peter did to Scott, so I watched their every move.

"It's good to see you too, Zaira. You look so much like your mother." Peter said as he smiled at me.

I didn't reply back because honestly, I didn't know what to say. I glanced over at Derek and noticed that he wouldn't even look at me.

"So... Are you here to kill me or what?" I asked as I looked at Peter.

Peter chuckled before replying, "I'm not here to kill you sweetheart. I'm here just to talk. We have a lot of catching up to do."

I gave Peter a wary look before agreeing and sitting on my bed.

We talked for a while before Peter said that he and Derek had to go. I agreed and acted like a good host, and walked them to the door, even though they used my window to get in.

"It was good to see you again Zaira and I hope that we'll get to see more of each other." Peter said as he walked out the door.

"You too." was all I could manage to say because honestly, I was scared to death.

After they were gone, I went back up to my room and tried to lock my window, but Derek opened it before I could.

"I don't know if I should call the cops or scream for Scott. Why in the hell would you bring him here?!" I yelled at Derek.

"It's not what it looks like." Derek said back.

"Not what it looks like. Really? Because it looks like that you're betraying me, Scott, and Stiles." I said as I looked at him.

Derek didn't say anything, but looked at the ground.

"That's what I thought. I don't know what you two talked about at the hospital or with Scott, but I do know that I don't want to be a part of it. I'll tell you this that if I have to choose between you and Scott, then I'm going to choose Scott." I said as that got Derek's attention because he looked up at me.

I turned to walk away, but Derek caught my wrist. I glanced down at my wrist before I looked up at him.

"Look Zaira, I don't know what you want me to say. I'm doing this to protect you. Peter could kill you and not think twice about it." Derek said as he held my gaze.