Pack Mentality

Hey guys! :) Sorry for the wait. Here's chapter 4! :) Hope you guys enjoy it! Please don't forget to Comment, Vote, or Fan!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Alexa, Callie, and I walked into school the following Monday and noticed that Scott and Stiles were in an intense conversation.

"I wonder what they're talking about." Callie stated as I opened my locker.

"Probably about Allison or you know what." I replied as I lowered my voice toward the end.

After I closed my locker, we turned around and headed after Scott and Stiles. All of us headed out the door and stopped dead in our tracks and saw the police inspecting a school bus that was used in some type of attack.

We headed back into the school and Scott kept trying to call Allison.

"She's fine, Scott." I told him as he franticly looked for Allison.

Scott leaned up against someone's locker and tried to calm himself down. When that didn't happen, he punched the locker and looked at it with confusion.

Scott backed up away from the locker and walked around the corner, when he bumped into Allison.

While Scott talked to Allison, everyone, but me, went on to class. I decided to be a good friend and wait on him, and when Scott and Allison was done talking, we headed to class, but not before noticing that the locker that Scott punched belonged to Jackson.

We turned our heads to keep from laughing and headed off to chemistry, the only class that I actually like.

As I was taking notes, I glanced over and saw that Scott and Stiles were talking. I knew they would get into trouble because Mr. Harris just didn't seem to like Stiles for some reason.

My thoughts were confirmed when Mr. Harris made Scott and Stiles move away from each other.

I went back to writing my notes when a girl in our class said, "Hey, I think they found something."

The whole class got up and went to the window to see that the police found a body on the bus and that the person was alive, thank god.

After class, Scott, Stiles, and I headed to lunch and I just listened as they talked about what Scott may have done and probably going to Derek for help.

While Scott and Stiles were finishing their conversation, Lydia, Allison, Jackson, Danny, and some other people came and sat down at our table.

I just sat back and listened to their conversations while trying to figure out what the hell was going on and who was attacking people. I knew for a fact that it wasn't Derek, but then again, I probably didn't know him like I use to.

After school Callie, Alexa, and I met up and headed out the doors. We overheard Stiles mentioning something about not being attractive to gay guys, and we had to bite our tongues to keep ourselves from laughing.

"He worries me sometimes." I said as we stood by our cars.

"Same here." Alexa replied and Callie nodded her head in agreement, but I think I saw a blush come across her face, and if I did, then I'm totally going to hook them up, just saying.

We left school and I filled Alexa in on what I overheard from Scott and Stiles.

We both agreed that Scott didn't do anything, but we also knew that we didn't know who did either.

"Do you think that there is another wolf out there?" Alexa asked as I pulled into the driveway.

"There has to be." I replied as we headed inside.