Magic Bullet

Here's the next chapter!! :) I hope you guys like it. :)

____________________________________________________________

Later on that night, I kept tossing and turning, trying to get some sleep.

'Why can't I sleep?' I asked myself as I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling, not noticing that someone was outside my window watching me.

When I finally fell asleep, I was only asleep for only a few hours before my alarm clock went off.

I hit the snooze button, and rolled out of bed.

As I was taking a shower, I kept feeling like something was off, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

As Alexa and I headed to school, she asked, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah." was all I replied back.

Alexa just dropped the subject because she knew that I would tell her sooner or later.

I stayed out of all day because before I knew it, school was over and Alexa and I were heading to my car.

When we reached my car, we started hearing cars honking their horn. We looked up and noticed that Stiles' jeep was holding up traffic, so I told Alexa to take my car and I would call her with the news.

She agreed and got in the car as I ran over to the jeep.

"What the hell happened?" I asked as I squatted down next to Scott.

"I was shot." Derek replied with a shaky breath.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked.

"I can't. It-it was a different kind of bullet." Derek replied.

"A silver bullet?" Stiles asked as I gave him a look.

"No, you idiot." Derek replied before I could open my mouth to reply.

"Wait, wait. That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours." Scott told us as I looked at him confused.

"What? Who-who said 48 hours?" Derek asked as he looked at Scott.

"The one who shot you." Scott replied.

"What are you doing? Stop that!" Scott yelled as Derek's eyes started changing from green to blue and then back to green.

"That's what I'm trying to tell you. I can't." Derek replied as he gritted his teeth as his eyes changed colors again.

"Derek, get up." Scott demanded.

The cars kept honking, and I noticed that Allison and Jackson had got out of their cars and were heading our way.

"Help me put him in your car." Scott told Stiles as he lifted Derek up from his waist.

I got in the back and helped Scott get Derek in the jeep.

Scott shut the jeep door and looked around as Derek said, "I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used."

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" Scott asked as he threw up his hands.

I smacked my forehead and thought about how stupid he was.

"'Cause she's an Argent. She's with them." Derek replied as Stiles looked around.

"Why should I help you?" Scott asked as he ignored the glare that I sent him.

"Because you need me." Derek replied as Scott sighed.

"Fine. I'll try. Hey, get him out of here." Scott said as he looked from Derek to Stiles.