A Tragic Past?

Actions
Thoughts
"Spoken Words"
---------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca's POV
---------------------------------------------------------
I would wake next to David, who's injuries we bandaged up and made sure were healing properly "You still sleeping there David?"
"No, not really... morning Becca..." He didn't sound alright from what I could hear from the sound of his voice
"You okay? You sound like you have somethingn on your mind..."
"Just... thinking about the past... that's all..."
"Oh, do tell please~"
"I... I'd rather not... it's not exactly...an easy thing to talk about..." He would then look at the ground and I swear that I saw a tear in one of his eyes
"Well...if it's something bad...you can tell me, I'll try to help you get past it."
"You can't help me!" He would suddenly raise his voice before standing up "Sorry...I didn't...I didn't mean to snap on you like that..."
"I-it's okay...but...is it really that bad?"
"Yeah...it is...and I'd... I'd rather not talk about it... it's... it's not something that I'd like to talk about..."
"Well...at least you and your family get along, right? My sister and I completely hate each other, we fight and argue every time we see each other..."
He would start to cry "I wish I could get along with mine...but... that's not possible anymore...not after...not after that day..."
I would then wrap him in a tight hug "It's okay, I got you...and no one is gonna hurt you like your family did..."
"They didn't hurt me...it was... something else..." He would stand up and run out the door, and he'd leave a note where he just was, it look faded, I would pick it up and read it aloud
"Happy 5th Birthday, little runt! Hope you enjoyed your special present we made ya, the honor of watching your family die and the life we let you have! From...your best friends, the Poachers!" After reading that, I bolted out the door after him

David's POV
---------------------------------------------------------
After running from the house, I would jump into a tree and begin to bawl my eyes out, and after a minute, I felt a hand in my shoulder, I'd look behind me and see Rebecca, she'd then pull me into a hug "David... please tell me what that note meant...I want to help you feel better..."
"O-okay... I'll tell you, just listen closely, I'd rather not repeat it..."
"I'll listen as best as I can..." I would then start to speak
"So...it all began on my fifth birthday...I was celebrating it with my folks when suddenly our door was kicked in and a small armada of Poachers ran in...they bound me to the chair I was in while they tied up the rest of my family...then...then they...they..."
"They what?" She sounded really worried about me
"They stood up my family one by one and slit their throats in front of me and forced me to watch...after one of them died, they'd start the next one...it was first my father, then my mother, then my older sister followed by my older brother...after that it was my younger sister and brother...after watching all that...they...they made me skin their bodies and sell their fur in the market...I...I sold it all within that same day...then...then they pulled out a coin..."
"Why a coin? Was it your family's?"
"No... that's what this ring is...that coin was to decide my Fate...heads I lived and tails, I died... I'll let you guess which side it landed on..."
She would pull me into a tighter embrace "That's so cruel!"
"I'm not done yet... there's more to it...next was during my many years of being alone... sometime during my seventh year of being alive...I was found by a large village of Poachers...I...I was forced to fight for my life against everyone there..."
"That doesn't seem so bad..."
"That's where your wrong...there was maybe two hundred men...I was hurt by them... almost gravely...but I killed them all...but then the women and children came...they too attacked me, they picked up the weapons from the men and charged me... that's when I snapped...at that moment... that's when I unlocked my Blood Magic...all the blood on the ground then started to float up, and then fly at them all...I watched as they all just fell to the ground and not get back up, their blood too, started to float along with the blood from myself that was spilt...I controled it and had it turn into a Blood Sphere...the same one that opened that door that let me out of their and brought me to you and Kitana..."
"Wait...you mean that...that the orb you had contains the blood of all those people?!"
"Yeah...and it's really condensed down...but that's why I...why I don't like talking about it...I also ate the bodies of some of the Poachers...when I snapped...I kinda went with my instincts... I'm disgusted by my actions...I resent everything I did..."
She'd tighten her embrace in me "Don't you dare say that...I like you just the way you are...so please don't say those kinds of things...just...just let it all out..."

Rebecca's POV
---------------------------------------------------------
"I never thought that he went through something that bad...I know he didn't like talking about his past but...but this is a whole new level of shit that's gone down..."
He would just hold me close as he cried, eventually he'd pass out from it and I'd pick him up and would hold him on my lap as I rubbed his furry head "Never thought that he would of suffered as much as that...if I could, I'd find those damned people and kill them where they stood...I owe them that much at the least..."