CHAPTER THREE [edited]

I opened the door of my house and walked in. All the members were sitting on the couches.

I gave them a little smile and said,"So how was your time hyung, kookie"
"Sit down you piece of shit, we need to talk" said Seokjin.

I obediently did as he told me to.

He came and stood in front of me and slapped my face. Before I could hold my cheek he held my jaw and made me look in his eyes.

"You suck at dance, don't you think you should have been practising instead of goin on a date" he scowled.

"Date? What are you talking about, she is my friend Hyung" I countered but he slammed me against the couch backrest.

"Respect me and keep you voice low you punk" he said and straightened himself.
I whimpered and felt a punch in my gut. A scream escaped my mouth.

Hoseok grabbed my collar and howled me up from the couch and threw me on the floor. Kick showered on me and a curled into a ball and screamed.

After something like eternity they stopped and back away.
"Go to your room and don't show us your ugly face" snapped Jungkook.

I got up and limped to my room and mumbled to myself,"You won't have to look at me again"

I entered the room and nursed my wounds and then went on grabbing all my clothes and threw them in my luggage bag.

I grabbed the bag and went downstairs. The hall was empty and it made it easy for me to slip out of the dorm.

I looked at it before sitting in the car and said,"Thanks for the little good memories you gave me"

With that I drove out.

My vision blurred as tears came streaming down my cheeks. A sob escaped my lips.
"WHY!!" I screamed as I accidentally stomped my foot on the gas Paddle.

The speed of the car increased. I saw blurry lights ahead of me and before I could turn the stirring wheel, a sound of screeching tires came piercing through the air.

I remember the sound of sirens and blue-red light and after that everything went black.

***

I was in hell.
Red colour was everywhere, black dots swam in my vision and I could hear screaming and sobs.

I turned my head to see a face, she was familiar but I couldn't point the finger. My mind was in a mess. Someone touched my hand and I felt the sticky thing poke my hand.

They things went black and when again I opened my eyes.

I was in heaven.
A bright white light shone over my face. There was no sound of anything in the place. I was laying on something extremely soft, like I was sitting on the clouds.

The sticky thing on my skin was gone. I saw a face loom over mine and then two more. There faces were covered with a green mask.

And then I was dispersing into a sleepy condition again.

***

AREUM POV

I sobbed like a child and stared at the dried blood that coated my hands. I held his hands.

He looked at me like he couldn't tell who I was and then he passed out again. My shirt was still soaked with his blood.

A sob escaped my lips again and I borrowed my face into my hands. Tears came out in a non-ending flow and never stopped.

I glanced up to look at those Bastards. They all stood or sat, they looked bored as if it was a waste of time. No emotions coated their faces.

I wiped my tears with the cuff of my shirt and stood up. My head spun after crying so much but I ignored it.

I grabbed Jungkook's collar and snarled,"It is all your fault Asshole"
"It's not my fault okay" he said in a plain voice,"He doesn't knows how to drive"
"You-" but before I could continue the doctor came out and stood there.

I pulled away from Jungkook and jogged to the doctor.
"How is he? Sejin Tell me" I said and grabbed arm of my cousin brother as he looked at me with a worried expression.

My heart dropped to my knees and I leaned against him and sobbed.
"N-No" I sobbed and punched him in his chest with my weak fists.
"Areum don't worry he's fine" he said and pulled me away. My knees felt like they were of jelly with relaxation.

"He's fine but-" he said and glanced nervously at the band members.
"But he's stomach got ruptured, but it's not the thing that concerns us" he stopped and glanced again at the members.

"Don't care about them" I said and turned his face to mine,"Tell me"
"Well he-his Frontal Lobe got damaged" he said in a small voice.
"He's not in coma right" I said almost screamed.
"No not coma, no but it may in a way or other affect his personality" he said, turning his voice into a voice of doctor.

I leaned against the wall and grabbed my head. My eyes jingles into my sockets.
"But he" I said but my voice got caught.
"Areum" he said and held my shoulder,"He's alive and that's what matters"

I gave him a nod and stood my straighter and wiped my face.
"Can I see him" I asked.
"No" he said,"We want him in the ICU for the next few hours to make sure he is in stable condition, but Areum...Who'll tell the members about it"

"They don't even care" I said and snorted,"They are just doing it to make a reputation in the media"
He hummed sadly and then said,"I'll see you later Areum, take care of yourself-"
"-Taehyung needs you right now and if your are weak, he'll break even more"

I gave him a nod and he hugged me before leaving. I sat on the bench and stared at the ceiling.

"What did he say" asked Jimin.
"He will live" I said.
"Thank goodness" he said and sighed with relief,"Anything else?"

Jimin was surely the only one who cared for Taehyung a little bit.

"No nothing else" I said. I had decided that it's better if they don't know it now.
"Well okay then" he said.

"Jimin" I said,"Please leave him alone from now on"