Chapter 16: S.M. Town Tour {Part 1}

-Grace's POV-

This has been such an exciting experience for the three of us. We have grown drastically on this short month and a half. I am honored to have the CEO of S.M. give us this opportunity.

We loved every moment of it and we wish to have more chances like this one in the future.

We have three dates for our tour which are Friday, November 28, Saturday, November 29, and Sunday, November 30.

Many fans are anticipated to show up. It is nerve-wracking even to think about it! It is our first performance and this is a huge stage with thousands of fans!

I am happy to know that we have a growing number of fans who love us and our voices. They support us so much.

It's also amazing to come across fan pages for us as well. I've seen some on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr. On the Internet I come across profiles and it is crazy to see that people know a lot of information about us!

We start our practice stage for the tour a week before the concerts are.

At 8 AM all of the artists pile onto a fancy bus that will take us to the arena. The adrenaline starts to build up flavored with some nervousness.

I sit with Caroline while Marcus sits in the seat across from us. Caroline and I listen to the same music shared through my phone and a set of headbuds. Marcus just sticks with playing "Smart People Games" as I call it. Who knows what he does on his phone.

It takes us 20 minutes to get to the building where we are ushered in through the side door. There are many hallways with many twists and turns. We enter the side of the stage where we gasp in amazement. The arena is much bigger than I expected.

"Wow~" I whisper.

I don't want to be too loud so I don't disrupt the peaceful silence.

We are called to attention-we need to sit in the seats where the fans will be seated.

Our CEO informs us about what is going to happen this practice week and at the concerts.

"The lineup for the concert is how it is lined up on the poster. First Super Junior will go. They will perform Miracle, Sorry Sorry, and Mr. Simple. Super Junior-M will follow and perform Super Girl. Girls' Generation will perform next and sing Oh!, Gee, and The Boys. After that Exo will perform their debut song Mama and a follow-up, History. They will also showcase their dancing skills. f(x) will go after Exo and will sing Lollipop, Hot Summer, and Electric Shock. SHINee will go next and perform Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer, and Sherlock. Our senior performers, BoA and TVXQ will follow up. BoA will perform My Name, Eat You Up, and Only One. TVXQ will follow after BoA and perform Rising Sun, Lovin' You, and Taxi. Our finale will consist of three special trainees who go by the names of Jayce, Mark-Us, & Kim Yoon Hee. They will be performing a song of their own. They wrote and composed the song. Kudos to them! After that everyone will walk back on stage. In between artists and bands, there will be a three minute break where music will be playing and flashing lights will be going around the arena. In the duration of this week, we will be practicing where to stand, where to go during it all, and having full run throughs. We will be having lunch breaks at twelve for an hour and then leave at five. Yes, we'll be here for nine hours, six days. And on the day before our first performance, lights, cameras, makeup, and costumes will be used. On the day of the concerts, we will come at two and leave at eleven when the concert is done. Does everyone got it?"

"Ne," We all chime in.

"Let's get started! Super Junior is up first!"

The bands and artists start practicing their songs and dances. They are all flawless because they have practiced time and time again, hours upon hours.