Chapter 37: First True Date & Confession

-Mark's POV-

Our hectic schedules in Korea are over but now we must focus on our Japanese promotions. Tomorrow we start working on an album.

I decide to go out with Jae Hwa tonight to confess to her before Got7 becomes busy again. Tonight will be the first true date between us, or at least that's how I will feel.

From: Mark

To: Jae Hwa

Be ready by 6:30. :)

Where to do though...maybe to some chill, low key place. Maybe somewhere where we can chill, talk, and have fun. What places could that be?

"Youngjae-ah, where do you like to go out with friends?" he's around so I ask him out of the blue.

"Uh-it's the middle of the summer so the pool."

"Choose someplace else where I could go out at night."

"Karaoke? Bowling? Roller skating? I don't know hyung."

"Thanks anyways."

Bowling actually seems like a good place to go to me. It's simple yet an elegant date place to go to.

I decide to wear some casual clothes, nothing too over the top.

I pick out a grey beanie, a white t-shirt, and jeans with white vans. I hope I look okay. I decide to put on a sweatshirt at the last minute and head to Jae Hwa's dorm.

At exactly at 6:30 I knock on the door and she opens up. She's wearing a pink dress and her hair falls around her shoulders. She looks so normal...in a very beautiful way.

"R-ready to go?" I stutter as I snap back into reality.

"Ne," she says shyly.

We quietly head towards the bowling alley a couple blocks away. The afternoon falls to night; the scene at twilight looks so pretty. With the lights shinning and the sky shining nice pink, blue, and purple shades set off a nice tone on Jae Hwa.

I have an urge to hold her hand or wrap my arm around her shoulders or waist. Or possibly stop her and kiss her at this moment.

Mark Tuan! Stop thinking such things! You are going way too fast!

We continue on our merry way towards our destination in the twilight. We reach the bowling alley within a few minutes.

I open the door and hold it open for Jae Hwa to walk in before me.

I decided to pick a nice bowling alley to go to. It's most definitely much nicer than the ones in LA. It looks fancy.

Their ate strobe lights everywhere, chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, couches for people to lounge on...

Both Jae Hwa and I are gaping at the sight of it all before I realize I must look like an idiot. So I walk to the front desk so we can get started.

After doing the necessities and getting to a private designation to bowl, we start right away.

We are both drawn to the fancyness of the place when it isn't out turn. But soon enough I'm having fun and Jae Hwa seems to be enjoying herself.

After awhile a waitress comes and asks if we need anything. Jae Hwa asks for some water and I order Coke (an American classic) and something for us to eat.

As the gentleman, I want to make sure Jae Hwa is fed.

"Your turn Mark," Jae Hwa giggles.

I walk up to get my size ball and right when I get into position to throw the ball, 'A' starts playing. I quickly throw the ball, not caring where it went. It will hit something since we put bumpers up.