Chapter 7

The next morning, Cas woke up to Jack puking. He ran up there to comfort him. He wiped his face and helped him change into new clothes. "I love you Mr.Cas." The boy smiled. "Can mommy come back?"

"I love you too Jackie. I love ypur mommy too. Yes, he is gonna come back..." And then he cuddled him till he fell asleep again. It obviously upset Jamie. She left a note on the table. 'I really love waking up alone, babe.' And she was gone.

He couldn't win. He kicked Dean out to please her. He felt like an asshole. Then he comforted a sick child and she got mad and left. He turned the paper over and something else was on it. 'I should be your main priority. Not a kid that isn't yours.'

He rubbed his face. Instead of calling her he made breakfast. He ate alone and then set aside a plate for Jack.  He cleaned up the mess what was on the couch ans he called Dean about an hour later. Dean picked up, but he didn't talk first. He was breathing really heavily into the speaker however. His heat took over this morning and he was trying to fuck himself.

"Where are you?"

"S-s-shed." He whimpered out, not even stopping the rhythm he had when fucking himself with a toy.

Cas put his phone down, obvious sadness in his eyes. His alpha instincts started to increase when he heard Dean being loud as he fucked himself on the toy. He did get turned on from the scent but overall he just wanted to protect and comfort. Cas grabbed a plate and threw it in the microeave before he ran out, knocking on the shed door. Dean pulled off of the toy and wrapped himself in a blanket. His whole body was hot and trembling. There was non stop slick running down his legs. He slowly got up and opened the door.

Cas immediately pulled him into a hug, absentmindedly scenting him by pressing his nose to his neck. The gesture made Dean shiver. His body wanted even more becaue an extremely capable alpha that was holding him could knot him. And his mind calmed down because his best friend in the universe was standing here protecting him.

Cas took him inside and sat him down at the table and let him eat the breakfast that he heated back up for him. Dean savored it slowly and got up to wash his hands and then hug Cas again when he was done.

The alpha smiled. "How 'bout you go take a cold bath while I run out and get you some suppressants?" Cas pulled away from his neck and gently rubbed his shoulder and let his hand fall to his forearm and then even furher down to his hand. He squeezed his hand gently, caringly.

Dean nodded.

Cas smiled. "Can I take the blanlet to wash?" He was speaking softly and apologetically.

Dean looked down and saw he was dripping slick all over the floor. He removed the blanket covering him, presenting him naked in front of Cas.  He bent down submissively to clean up the mess of slick. Cas met him on the floor to take the blanket. "Hey." He reached to touch Dean's chin and make him look up. "Don't worry about this, okay?" He took the blanket.

Dean had tears in his eyes. "You're such a good alpha..."

Cas helped him up and walked him to the bathroom. He ran some mildly cold water and got him some soap and shampoo. He set the toy on the edge of the bath just in case. But he also put bubbles in there and dimmed the lights. Before he left he lit a candle by the sink. "Relax Dean. I'll be right back. Jack got sick a few times last night and I found him some Tylenol but he should stay asleep till I get back." He shut the door quietly and went to check on Jack again before leaving. He ran to the drug store to get two packs of condoms and suppresants. The condoms for himself and his lady obciously...

Dean didn't touch the toy. He laid in the cool, refreshing water, very thankful for what Cas was doing. Dean was so emotionally unstable right now. He wanted more from the alpha. But he knows he can't get it. He wanted to be his and he came dangerously close to admitting that on the floor earlier. This was really painful. He was being so tenderly cared for by someone who wouldn't think twice about being romantic with him.