Chapter 9

Cas had never really thought of Dean as just a friend. It had took him 10 years and huge secrets to realize that. It was all unfair. He was an asshole but at the same time Dean was mentally draining. Maybe if he just rushed back inaide and played a prince charming card everything would be okay... He would sweep Dean off his feet and kiss him and tell him he loved him.  He would be a good alpha and father. Pull Dean out of school and work. Let him be a stay at home mother.  Take care of his every need... maybe he would be happier that way? Expressing his true feelings. No constant reassurance of liking someone else. He wouldn't have to make his heart shut up. He could just be with Dean. He could love him freely and wholeheartedly.

Cas didn't come back for a few hours. He was just sitting outside on the front steps thinking. He was angry at Dean for not telling him but really excited. He loved Jack with all of his heart.  And now he was terrified. He didnt want to be a bad father. He finally got up and went back in. Dean gave him his space for a reason; it was a big announcement. The omega was obviously upset based on the way he was curled up on the couch. Cas walked over and sat on the floor in front of him, criss-cross-applesauce. He reached to gently pet the face of a pouting, sleeping Dean. Never in his whole life had he been so in love with someone.

Dean's green eyes fluttered open, feeling Castiel's warm hands on his face. "You're back... you dont hate me for keeping that secret... You're not abandoning us..."

"I want you. I want you to stay here. I want to love you and show you I love you. I finally want to make you feel special... and I want to make Jack happy. I want him to have a father. I want to be his daddy and I want to mate you."

"I love you." Dean mumbled and reached to pull Cas closer and kiss him lovingly. Cas kissed back soft and laid his hand on Dean's chest and the omega just melted against him. His heart hammering. He wanted to rant about how amazing Castiel was but he didn't. He just kept kissing him till he needed to come up for air. He was very thankful that the alpha he was in love with was finally going to stay and take care of him.

When Dean broke their lips he was blushing and looked down. Cas pet his cheek softly and spoke up. "I ran out... not because of you and Jack. But because I made you feel like you couldn't tell me. Like you were second best.  I made Jack so unhappy. I didn't see most of his firsts... well except his first steps. Those were in my bedroom." He grinned.

"Cas that doesn't matter anymore. And you really didn't miss his firsts. I sent you videos. Hell, I sent you a picture of his first poo in the toddler seat." Dean chuckled softly. "And I haven't been the best mom, you being there to help has been amazing! You were there when I gave birth to him. And it was disgusting. You let me break your hand."

Cas smiled back at him. "I know. I remeber all the videos. But I mean, I wasn't there to be with you. To cry and grow and comfort... half the time I was stuck up Anna's ass and then the other half I was with you. I mean, nothings really changed.  I was there when you had him... Anna got mad at me but I wasn't gonna leave you. And I'm not gonna leave you now. I know I've been an asshole lately..."

Dean shut him up by kissing him, and Cas kissed back, wrapping his arms around his neck. Dean deepened it and savored him. They were interupted when Jack walked in however. "Ew~" He had got up because to him being in the bedroom alone was scary.

Cas pulled away and looked at him. "I'm sorry for being ew buddy." He ruffled his hair.

"You have to get married first. Before you kiss." Jack crossed his arms and puffed up. "So ew."

"Is that so, big guy?"

"Yes. And you have to get married anyways! Moms and dads get married. You're my mom and dad. Boom!!!" He flailed his arms to make it more dramatic.

"We have to date first." Dean butted in. "But you're right.  We didn't do it in your order."

"It's just not fair!" Jack yelled, playfully. "I wanna kiss."

Cas chuckled softly. "Maybe when you're 8."

Jack's eyes widened. "2 years!!!? Daddy when did you first kiss someone?"

Cas looked down and blushed. 1) Happiness from being called Daddy. 2) The memory of his first kiss. "Actually I was playing truth or dare when I was 12... Dean remember?"

Dean looked at him. "Me? When you pecked me on the lips?"

"Yep. You were my first kiss."

Dean couldn't help but keep on smiling. "You weren't my first kiss... but my first time getting laid."

"What does laid means?" Jack asked, cutely confused, buried in childhood innocence.

Cas bit his lip. "It means to tuck someone in bed. They lay down." He looked at Dean for help but Dean only laughed.

Jack rubbed his eyes. "Then I wanna get laid. I'm sleepy."

Dean just about fell off the couch laughing and had to excuse himself to pee. Cas held the laugh in and just took Jack to get his pjs on.  These were the types of memories he was looking forward to for the rest of his life.

Cas went on to mate him and became a great father to Jack. He and Dean had another baby after they got married and her name was Faye. They lived a great life together with little to no issues. Everyone had gotten their happy ending.