Chapter One: My older bother (one direction)

Emily's POV:

I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM! He did it to me again. My older brother Louis is over protective. When ever I bring a boy home to meet my mom, he starts with the questions like "will you ever hurt her?" or "do you love her?" he never quits. I just want to have a normal relationship without Louis kicking him out of my life because of his stupid rules.

The only reason why Louis is like this was because my ex-boyfriend Tyler. Louis walked in on Tyler making out and half naked getting ready to reach the next level with my so called best friend Amanda, when I was having a little hangout just us three. Since then my life for dating has been a hell hole i cant get out of.

I brought home my new friend Felipe he needed help on some math homework so i though we can study together or so i though. I noticed Louis's car wasn't in the driveway when i got home with Felipe thank god. As we walked in my house it was silent a good sign no one was home so i toke Felipe up to my room to "study". We were studying until Felipe learned down and kissed me. The kiss was getting heavier and deeper when the door fly's open Louis was home all along but where was his car?

All a remember was Louis yelling " GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK YOU HEAR ME!" and Felipe was gone. I swear i never seen Louis like this his face was all red and his eyes were bloodshot. For some reason Louis was full of cuts and scarps, his hand was bandaged and he had a cast on his right leg, what happened?

Louis's POV:

I though i would go pick up Emily from school today so she wouldn't have to walk 30 minutes to get home. I was in a good mood,i didn't have work because i was on holidays. I worked with amusic industry, and my boss thought i needed a break for a week so now i am free man for a week to spend with Emily since mom was in Portugal with her new boyfriend Scott.

Four hours until Emily gets out of school so i had time i thought i would drive to get a quick bite. I was driving when i was getting a call, my phone dropped earlier on the car floor so i went to pick it up then i was hit.

I woke up in the hospital all cut up i even had a cut up hand which was bandaged and i had a cast on my right foot. I don't really remember what happened. I got out of the hospital in time just before Emily got out of School.

I had a cab come to pick me up and drop me off. My car well was totally distorted so it looks like i will be taking the bus for now on to get to work. When i got home Emily was not home so i went to take a nap i was really tired from all the pain killers i was on i really needed sleep.

I was in a deep sleep when i heard the door open and close Emily was home but she was not alone. I heard a boy also i was already mad but i had to relax. i heard them pass my room and go in to Emily's room and the door slammed shut. but that time i was out of my bed ready to burst in to her room when i heard them talking about math when they stopped talking and that was hard for Emily she would never shut up.

I heard her moan and i busted into her room to see a boy on top of Emily. I was mad how could she do this to me and to i boy i have never seen before. She was shocked i was home but them i told that boy to leave in my meanest voice and to never come back i saw her ready to cry but i left her alone in her room and went back to mine to sleep it off

© Tumblr, Inc. Help About Apps Developers Themes M