A Start..

I don't know where to start actually .. I'm a simple girl a little bit shy , don't have much experience in life cuz I was the youngest in my family , I was raised in a modest family where no drinks , no much open relationships like boyfriends , sex is banned before marriage, I wasn't mad about it .. you can say I was happy .. so I was kinda pure but that doesn't mean I was naive , I did have much experience in my last teenage years after my family had been killed by a demon , not that I was chosen but I was out with my friend (Marsa) in time. At first I was shocked ,... and I had been retained in a sanatorium for a year to get healed when I became 19 , I was a little bit afraid to face the world again but this time is different I'm alone.. no family, it's kinda harsh.. my doctor thought it would be a harm if I returned to live in my family house again after the accident so he rent me a new one til I have the ability and courage to get back , I owe him that ... I lived in the house, finding a job by my doctor's help of course .. 

a week had passed , and my phone rang with a foreign number .. I answered "Hello!" ..."Hey Y/N! I'm sherif Jody Mills .. I was responsible for your family's case .. I need to .." but you cut her off 

"What you want?!" 

"It's important Y/N ,.. please I know your work time, just meet me in the address I'll send you right away.. I know it's a bad time but you need to know"

You hanged up confused what to do .. get to her and maybe you could know what happened to your family or ignore the call and throw a punch for the past and go on with your life.

five minutes and you couldn't ignore it , you went to where the address and met Jody , she told you about who had killed your parents and about how her son and husband died and told you about the supernatural world , at first you called her crazy but after she saved your life and killed a demon that hovered over your house , you get the life and soon she taught you how to become a hunter to protect yourself , then you become a bad ass in one year .

*****

 A low knock on the door,.. you held your gun and opened a little space..."Happy birthday!! " Jody shouted .. "w-Wha..?!" your grip on the door become less with a shallow confused smile ...

"I think someone is turning 20!!" Jody  entered spreading her arms for you with a present ,..

You ran into her to hug ,.. you burst in laughter and crying at the same time...Jody tensed and pulled back "What's wrong?!" she said frowning at you and holding your shoulders to settle you.

"it's just .. it reminded me of ..." your sobs cut you, ....Jody realized what you were talking about it related to your family birthdays and presents they gave you...so she pulled yo in a crashing hug "That's alright, sweetheart" she whispered soothing your hair with her hand "I'm here for you now" , with those words you buried your face in her neck ..she was like a mother to you .

one minute and you backed wiping your tears trying to calm .." so what's in there?" you asked ...Jody let a light laugh and handed it to you "see for yourself" she said with a soft smile and a wink.

You hurried opening the big box to catch your eyes a  simple red wine dress with a bare back ,..your eyes widened "O M G! Jody!!" You shouted looking at Jody and jumping in her bones for another big hug .. and that's how Jody and you get along  like a real family.