Untitled Part 12

*At the bar* 

"So I'm thinking ..a break ..of all hunting stuff would be great, huh?!" Dean declares looking at you and Sam .

"oo, now I can say Dean is drunk " you said with a laugh.,"yeah , definitely " Sam follows

 "Guys guys, really ..I want us to take a break like a week ,.. we need that , Y/n needs that" he looks to Sam then turns to you .

you frown at him , "I mean you were blur this morning you need to rest" you blushed that he cares too much also remembering this morning.

he continues .." and both me and Sam we're definitely tired" 

Sam cuts "Only you wise guy ,I'm all good .. I'll only do it for Y/n" Sam smiled looking at you , you got even redder of Sam words.  "I'll go for supply" Sam said , "wait now?!" Dean asked 

but Sam just gave his brother a wink .. which made Dean smile getting Sammy.

you got confused "Is he okay?" , "Yeah he's ,..don't worry about him " Dean replied offering a smile.

you smiled back feeling the heat returning to your cheeks again.

"So.. what you gonna do this free week?" Dean

"I think netflix , go see Jody , I missed her so much"

" That's it?!"

"Yeah... oo you can tell me what super busy Dean Winchester's schedule has?" you mocked.

Dean choked on his beer laughing .. "Damn, you learned how to be sassy, kiddo... aaa I'll say I can watch you all day doing whatever you do , that's my free week" he smiled looking directly in your eyes .. , you smiled like an idiot and looked away feeling the heat rises again to your cheeks ,... you've always loved Dean flirting with you , he gets too smooth that he definitely knows how to treat women.

before you turn back to Dean you saw some like 30 year old guy looking at you ,..his look was hungry not like you used to ...it's like he wanna rape you to death ,..you just looked at Dean again trying to ignore that man .

And hours pass without even realizing with you and Dean laughing and having a good time .

the bar was like out of people " I think we better get back home" Dean started 

but you stand before him " yeah but I need to head to the bathroom first" you said with a smile.

"yea , course" Dean smiled. 

 5 mins and you were out of the bathroom shutting the door behind you and start walk the aisle..but you felt like a door slammed behind you ..first you ignored it but you felt some heavy footsteps behind you 

 "look at that body, damn!", "God I can't stand I'll ruin that little slut right now"you heard so turned around and you saw that rapey guy  again but this time with two other guys following you chuckling , one was biting his lip and the other was sticking his tongue out with hunger you just couldn't look anymore to see what the third is doing ,.. your heart was pounding and you wish you can run before they catch you so you took a wide steps forward to be hit by a firm chest and big hands holding you in place you looked up in fear but you see Dean 

"Hey babe , what took you so long? I've missed you" you didn't have the chance to realize what he just said..when he took you by surprise and connected his lips to yours .. you were shocked but soon you melt in you were overwhelmed with being safe of those men ,..the three men were frozen in place , Dean realized it so he picked your legs around his waste carrying you and deepened the kiss , your back hit the wall you were surprised by the sudden contact so your lips gaped slightly and took opportunity to slide his tongue in your mouth,.. your hands were tense .. all you you wanted to do was to grip his hair ,.. but this wasn't you ..you grip on his shirt as it came spontaneously ... Dean took his time exploring your mouth cuz he knows deep down if he leave your lips this time he won't have it back on his again specially when those bastards were long gone.. Dean backed away breathless getting you down ,... his heart was pounding like yours , he started "you okay?!" ... 

"uuh, I-I'mm.. y-yeah.." you said in low voice .. you were flushed.. and avoided his gaze..

Dean felt disappointed of your reaction .. he looked around to find no one around .."Let's go"he said., 'what? you thought she would through herself in your arms after this or sth?!' Dean thought and had a sad smile on his face ... the drive to home was quiet neither of you say a word.