Weird

Once Jody left you were completely nervous being with two totally attractive grown up men.

You and Sam noticed Dean looking you up and down like getting to know you , you turned your redden face quickly , "Dean!" said Sam , "yeah Sammy" Dean replied , "you need to pack up for tomorrow" , "you pack up" Dean said frowning , "I've already" , Dean sighed "o-Okaay" he stand smiling at you. 

Once Dean disappeared both of your sights , Sam leaned closer to you "Can you help me with a research , Y/N?" Sam offered averting his laptop to you , you smiled then turned to the laptop screen "Let me see,.." you said trying to concentrate rather than blushing at Sam cuteness he know how to treat a girl or at least that what you think for the first meeting.

you helped Sam with tracking places for the monster while he was searching for a spell to help and when you two are done you started a conversation about your life , which Sam started of course and how you ended up a hunter and also you knew a little about him , you talked about hunts and situations that wasn't easy for both of you, " you really a bad ass Y/n" , you chuckled " yeah, not that much" and among all of that he just stopped you,..."but damn, how old are you for all of that? you seem young .." , "Twenty.., just don't say Wow" you said that while Sam's face was in  awe of the number "I gotta say it when your mind is definitely over that age.." he said smiling "but your features pure for a hunter" , "it's not that I've chosen ... but yeah that sounds like me" you said with a smile , "So your turn , how old are you?" , "Don't freak out cuz I'm.." but you cut him off , "wait wait , let me guess.. " Sam smiled for your childish action, " umm 28?"

"Naah,.. you can add 7 digits to that" Sam said biting his lip waiting for your expression to laugh while you paused for 2 seconds then your eyes widened  "OMG! 35?!" he nodded and burst laughing , you couldn't hold it as well so you let it out ,

 Dean coughed walking in to get your attentions "Am I interrupting something?!.."

you and Sam turned to him , you straightened in your chair , then you looked at each other laughing again , while Dean gave you a confused look "Whatever ,.. I've packed ,.. get a room you two" Dean said frowning maybe annoyed , 

(Dean was hard to understand sometimes , I didn't know why he reacted like that in the first day I saw him unlike Sam, Dean was weird and dangerous looking  but days after days I realized that he's a big broken teddy bear..) 

Sam gave Dean a bitch face for what he said , so Dean realized that he was being rude to you,

"s-Sorry Y/n I didn't mean to.." but you cut him off " it's okay Dean ,you were joking ,right?"

"y-Yeah , of course" Dean said sending a quick fake smile.

but Dean was completely surprised for your reply , you didn't even attack him with a disgust look when he's been rude to you , your face just contained hurt expression...

"Sam, can I head to my room , I need to pack up for tomorrow and.."

"yeah .. y-yeah ,...definitely , I think we need to rest too, I just gonna fill Dean with what we found then follow " Sam said smiling.

"Yeah..thank you" you said sending him a fainting smile.

"yeah,no problem" Sam said  , while you headed to your room.