Not a doll

When Dean's breathing got steady you looked at him through your lashes aiming not to notice you looking but you found him already gone , you turned down to look at that sleepy head resting on your thigh , he was peacefully asleep his left hand holding your leg in place like hugging a pillow, your lips fighting you to smile at his childish and beauty but instead you pressed your lips together.

you tried to move but his hand held you tighter so his fingers brushed your inner thigh in the movement, you gasped in response , you blushed at his action, you felt your heat rises but being cut by a light snoring of him , you tried to grab his hand off of you but he was strong and damn he resist frowning and twisting his other arm with your leg ,

...you blinked slightly "noo..please don't do thaaat" you whined leaning your head back to the headboard of his bed disappointed , then he snored again you looked at him again through your lashes "What?..what you want with me again?" you asked but there's no answer you were likely talking to yourself , you straightened your back again to look at him closely "you satisfied?" ,.."now I'm trapped in your big teddy bear arms!" you frowned at him but your brows couldn't make it long as he looked like a kid that holding his doll in a quiet night,..

you could see how peaceful he is that way , some strands of his dirty short blond hair covered like a small spot of his forehead , so you couldn't help but brush your fingers through them to get them back in place , they were so smooth like silk , god your hand is fond with it , you were going to run your hand again through his hair when you realized what you were doing ...OMG.. what you're doing?! it's wrong!!,.. you should cut it now! ... get off his grasp now or else you're damned .

you grabbed his hands forcefully off your thigh he groaned back but you let him hold a pillow instead .

your body already missing his warmth as you turned your back to him and walked to the door and before you grab the door knob you gave Dean a last glance , the frown is till there , you smiled softly at his pure expressions ,.. as he lost his doll.

Sorry it's short but I kinda  saving it for later ..comment if you like it or want to get the story to actions..