Moving

You went a lot of hunts alone but before every case you make a call for Jody because in case you didn't make it . but also you went hunts with Jody .. they were few but felt more like family business that someone got your back .

A loud knock on the door wake you .. you hurried to it holding a gun then open it slowly .. once you saw Jody you frowned thinking she might be a demon or a shape shifter for  the early visit .."well , not a demon , dead girl! .." showing you the antiposession tattoo on her wrist continuing "..or a shifter " holding a silver knife ..

"Aufff" you sighed in relieve closing the door after her 

"Wow! look at you all puffy! ..I thought you were dead in there" Jody said looking at you in shock..  "what you did last night for the sleepy head?" continued with a smirk.

you chuckled .. "just lots of research , don't worry , you know me I don't do exercises especially before marriage" 

"Yeah ..that's my girl , you know I'm just teasing " 

"I know" you said singing it 

"So what's so early?!" you asked as you're pouring coffee for you and Jody.

Jody rested her elbows on the kitchen counter"Yeah.. about that.. there's a lot of serious cases near your strict and I wanna be reassured that you're okay ..so I guess we gotta set to move til we handle it and everything get to normal"

"What?.. Jody it's gonna be fine , there's no need for that an.." but she cuts you off

"No more words! I've lost enough , I'm not ready for you too" 

You saw the near tears in her eyes that refuse to fall so you couldn't argue after that.

***time pass**

You're about to put the last piece of cloth in your case " you don't have to take all these , I can buy you new ones " Jody said smiling softly , ..

You walked to her and give her a lovely hug resting your head on her shoulder " I don't know what I'd do without you" although you couldn't hold the tears back you didn't back off the hug , Jody's smile becomes wider on your words then it fails once she heard you sniffing lightly , she broke the hug frowning at you "Y/N I'm not going anywhere , and if I'm gone I'll make sure someone I trust take care of you .. don't wor.." but you cut her off with another hug " don't say that , just promise you won't be gone "  , " sweetheart , no one can keep that promise.." taping lightly on your shoulder "I know" you said sadly holding her tighter , Jody broke the hug wiping her tears "Come on , we gotta get going" holding your case outside.