One hell of a curse

*After the witch hunt in the bunker*

"Are you sure you're okay?" Sam asked walking behind you.

"Yeah I'm super ,.. just a little dizzy,..I should say I'm lucky not getting any curse or sth." you said with a laugh.

Sam looked amused at you while Dean gave you that corner eyes smile .. you smiled back..

"So I'm off tomorrow but today I'm in bed" you said walking away to your room while the boys broke out laughing and you gave them a finger.

walking the hallway was kinda blurry , unbalanced .. 'what the heck!' you thought to yourself ..I mean you always get exhausted after every single hunt but not like passing out.. you tried to steady yourself by the walls .. "oh come on! don't be a baby" you cursed .. you felt your legs giving in to carry you any longer but you didn't want to call the boys either , you didn't want them to call you a weak chick flick ,..you want them to count on you.. not to carry you but surely your attempts fail and you fall heavily on the ground.

you opened your eyes to see  like two blurry faces more like Sam and Dean.. the your vision get clearer and clearer till it's fully clear.. "Y/n!" both Winchesters said. 

"W-what happened?!" you asked frowning.

"you pass out, you pussy" Dean said with a sigh smirking ...and his face seems like relieved that you're back..while Sam glared at him for not watching his words with you.

,"you okay?" Sam said . "y-yeah , I think..what happened?!"you straightened on bed taking a look realizing you're in Dean's room while Dean was sitting on bed next to you while Sam was standing in front of you .

"I don't know .. we heard sth falls so we ran to where you are and carry you here." Sam said.

"nNo, I mean what happened? , what's wrong with me?.. I don't usually faint after a case.. that's new .." both boys look at eachother giving a 'have no idea' look "it's alright, always got your back , bitches" you said smiling ... they both smile .. "ok ,goodnight guys" Sam said stepping out of the room .. "I think me too.." you said pushing the covers but Dean took hold of your hand , " just stay till the morning .. I'll take the ground" .. 

"no Dean.. it's ok"... , "if it's not you in my room , then it's me in yours.. I can't leave you alone like that, kiddo"

" I'm not kid" 

" I know " he said with that damn smile of his , that made you blush ...

..so you cut him to not notice saying  " okay, can you get off my bed now so I can sleep"

,he raised his hands standing in defense with a smile,then he took off the light but there were still the dim light of the night lamp ,..Dean approaches to take it off too , but you stopped him .."no,.. I mean I just like to leave it on" , "o-okay" he said smiling ,he took some covert and put it on the ground to sleep on then your eyes widened at what's about to happen he raise his t- shirt to take it off  so you cut him "goodnight" , he let his shirt down and turned to you ," goodnight ,Y/n" he said smugly ,..you smiled but before you knew it he took it off quickly facing you ,.. so you turned giving him your back , you were flushed of what you saw you took a tight hold of the covers .. that damn body,God!!,...  does he sleep shirtless every night .. , Dean smiles ,..he likes seeing you getting shy and girly on him .. 'damn if he could just take you on this wall and show you how woman you are ...no..no no no.. don't think about her like that ,... you sound like a rapist ,.. I mean she deserves someone innocent like her ... innocent! .. that's a weird word for guys .. the one first and last innocent guy I know is Cas' .. but I corrupted him hahaaa I did ..hhh I could corrupt her too... what am I doing ,.. just shut your dick head and go to sleep...' Dean's thought ... he rubs his hair in frustration then lay on the ground ..then drift to sleep.