Unknown

Sam glared at Dean , "What?"..Dean asked.

"You realized what you just said?!" .

Dean pressed his lips together in confusion to listen..

"(Get a room)?! seriously?!" Sam yelled.

"I've told you before don't get all the hot girls to yourself".

"Wha..Dean w-what you're talking about?....you think I'm hitting on her?!"Sam asked frowning.

"Well, she's hot an.."

"Dean, she's 20!!"Sam shouted.

Dean was definitely shocked by the age "What?!"

"Yeah and she's pure, I actually don't doubt that she's a virgin too, so stop being all rapey around her".

Dean's eyes drifted to the ground feeling guilty.

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You locked your room door where you felt a heat creeping your cheeks and you couldn't help but lay on the bed and cry yourself to sleep, but once your eyes started to give in you heard a lazy knock on the door...so you walked to the door wiping your tears then opened it to find Dean standing with a smile but once he saw you this smiled failed and turned into a worried look ,"Y/n, you okay?"  but you turned your back to him and walked giving you time to adjust your strength to reply "y-yeah fine ,what's up" you said wiping another slipping tear. "Y/n!" as you heard Dean from behind you. when you didn't reply he grabbed your arm and turned you to face him but you couldn't look in his eyes turning your face down. 

"Y/n, are you crying?" Dean asked rising your head up with his thumb ...but you averted your eyes away from him cause you know once you give in .. you'd end up crying again.

"Look at me , Y/n" .. he said with a worried eyes "Look at me, sweetheart".

Once your eyes locked you started sobbing , "Dammit!" Dean said as he took you in his arms .. your head hit a firm chest ... you weren't exactly conscious of what you're doing but your body needed something to hold on to so you did. "I'm sorry , Y/n .. I should've watched my language, I'm really sorry". Dean said holding you with his hands moving in circles to soothe you.

Seconds and you came to realization again of what happened so you pulled back quickly from Dean. your eyes widened, He look confused of your react and expression , "Y/n, you alright?" Dean asked stepping closer to you giving you more worried face and you took a step back to keep the distance.

"I-I'm sorry , I ..." , Dean frowned his eyebrows "I don't do hugs and that" you continued sniffing slightly...."it's just came out spontaneously and.." but you realized that Dean still frowning definitely not getting your point. "I know ...I'm complicated" you said sitting on bed.

"No no, you're not " he said sitting next to you "it's just we don't know each other yet , I guess that needs time , right?!" he asked smiling .

"yeah" you said smiling.

" And I'm really sorry for being a douche"you chuckled looking at him but a knock interrupted your gaze you could recognize it's Sam because the door is already open.

"Hey" Sam said

"Hey" you replied , Sam stepped to your room "I just came to check if you're okay" Sam said looking between you and his brother.

"Yeah , I'm fine" you said and he nodded in satisfaction with your expression then left.

Dean looked at you and straightened " So we need to rest for tomorrow" he said tapping his legs and stand.

you let a light laugh "Yeah,definitely" you said smiling at him.

"Goodnight,Kiddo!"he said giving you a quick smile .

"Goodnight,Dean" you said smiling. So he locked the door behind him.

You turned the light off and drift to sleep.