Exams begin!

It had been two days since my encounter with him.  In those two days, I had learned a few things. Something I won't share with anyone. I was shaken awake from my sleep by none other than my brother. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Ya Naruto?" I said.

"C'mon sis! It's the chunnin exams! You're so slow! We've gotta go!" He said pulling me out of bed.

"Ughh...Naruto just go ahead so your not late I'll be there later!" I said.

"But rak-" I cut him off by glaring at him.

"Ok I'm leaving," Naruto said running through the house and opening the front door.

"What have I said about running in the house!" I yell.

"Can't talk gotta go!" Naruto yelled slamming the door closed. I rolled my eyes and laid there for a moment. I sighed and got up from my spot on the floor. I yawned and walked to the bathroom. My clothes were on the counter so I took a quick shower. I dried my hair which took forever and put my clothes on slipping my jonin jacket on.

I left the bathroom and grabbed my leather fingerless gloves slipping them on and clutched my hand in a fist. I let it go and grabbed my headband. I tied it to my neck and left after grabbing my weapons and slipping my shoes on.

I body flickered to the academy and walked inside to the third floor. People were everywhere. I slipped passed everyone and went to where I saw my brother at. I stayed a little ways behind him because I saw someone that was no good. Kabuto....what is he- oh so he's here as well.

(I'm typing really slow because I'm watching Hell's kitchen it's a good show).

 I  walked up to my brother and stood by him making Kabuto catch his breath in his throat. "well anyway we should head into the room.." he said trying to be sly. When he turned I saw his crew there but that's when I noticed Kabuto had a hidden leaf headband.

He is planning something then. He said he was gonna deliver a gift to someone... oh no... I looked at Sasuke nervously before covering it up quickly. You know I just noticed how many people are looking at me weird. I mean it's not every day you see a twelve-year-old with a jonin jacket eh... 

 When I turned back around Kabuto was on the ground glasses with a broken streak in them. My brother and Sakura were helping him. So he's got them wrapped around his finger then. He's a very good actor too. But not to well to fool me.

I walked around them and into the room. Heads snapped in my direction but I didn't even glance at them. I went to where over jonin were and sat down in a chair and was handed a clip board. A few people's jaws dropped and stepped back. Mainly the older people.

Soon the room was filled with people. They all quietend down when ibiki came in. "Okay you fools! Everyone come up and pick a number! That is where you will be sitting!" He yelled putting on his most serious face. A few people scrambled while others walked up camly. Mostly those who had been here before.

Once everyone was seated he explained the rules. Once the test began a few people freaked out. I saw people turn their heads slightly glancng at others papers. I clicked my pen and wrote quickly. 24,38,54,19. These numbers were written rapidly till ibiki came over took my clipboard and read the numbers out loud. They had failed.  My clipboard was handed back and I noticed something.

Sand. There was sand grains all over the room. I followed the air trail of them and landed on gaara. Number 62. I clicked my pen while looking at him and wrote the number down. That's only strike one. Four more he's gone. I snapped my eyes back to a girl with bright blue hair. Fifth strike.

I stood up and yelled "23! Get outta here! And her team to!"

"What?! I wasn't cheating! Your obviously blind!" She yelled at me.

"Are we gonna have a problem here?" I said. Her teammates looked scared out of their mind wanting to get out of there as soon as possible.

"Maybe we are!" She yelled grabbing a kunai. I rolled my eyes at this and looked at ibiki. He just nodded. I walked up to her and she swung. I grabbed her wrist, yanked the kunai from her hand, and flipped her on her back.

"Hey! This is absolutely against the rules!" She yelled.

"He never said us chunnin and jonin couldn't harm you guys" I whispered in her ear before standing up with her. Her body sank to the ground pretending to be dead. She really needs to get better acting. Her teammates screamed though but I threw her into the hallway making her team chase after her.

I slammed the door shut before walking back to my post. A few people done had their mouths hanging open. "This test is not over! So close your mouths and finish before you catch a drop of poison in them." I said grabbing my clipboard from the ground.

They shut them immediately and went back to their tests. This is really gonna be a long day.