Teaser. I guess \(•~•)/

I hurried to the hyuuga compund and knocked on the door. Someone answered and they looked mad that I was there.

"What are you doing here you foolish girl." They said.

"I was sent here by tsunade." I said.

They looked me up and down before glaring.

"Your not the right girl." They said closing trying to close the door.

I caught it with my hand. "Are you testing us little girl." They questioned.

"I may have been gone for a long time but that doesn't mean I haven't lost any strength." I said pushing the door open way more. 

"Besides. Isn't it rude not to ask a name." I said standing in the doorway.

"Whatever. What is your name?" They questioned.

"Raku uzamaki. Now if I may." I said walking past them into the compound. They looked at me but of course did nothing to stop me.

I walked to the main house and took my shoes off before knocking. Someone opened it and let me in. It's been a while since I've last been in here. I traced the hallway as I walked. I soon came to his office door.

I took a deep breathe. Before I could knock I heard a come in. My hand went to the door but I paused. Slowly I opened the door to his office.

(Hey guys! I'm sorry this is super short I just have a huge writer block for this story. I've thought of so many ways I can go with this but..none of them fit or will end up leaving where I want to go! So if you guys have some suggestions because I'm pretty sure you've caught on who shell end up with please comment!)