Welcome to Hidden Hollow

Ash opened his eyes, "are we there yet?" He murmured. "Not yet, " his mother said, "We still have a few more hours." Ash sighed,  and looked out the window.  He looked into the forest,  and he saw something. It looked like an old native American.  He was wearing a feather headdress. Ash's thoughts were interrupted by his father.  "Oop. We're low on gas." His mother said,"where can we stop to fuel up?  We're in the mountains!" They kept driving for a while,  until the car cane to a stop. "We're out of gas." Ash's father said. Ash looked out the window again. "Look!" He shouted. "A sign! It says... Hidden hollow-1 mile..." Ash's father said, " they're bound to have a gas station, we have to get out and push." Ash unbuckled his seatbelt, and got out to help his father push.
It was almost midnight when they reached Hidden Hollow. They reached Main Street, and it was as silent as the air was cold, and the snow was quietly drifting down in the eerie dim light from the street lamps. Ash's father sighed in exhaustion. "We'll find a gas station tomorrow morning. For now let's just find a place to stay." They left their car on the side of the road and began walking down Main Street. Ash looked at all of the store windows, and from what he could take away, Hidden Hollow was a mining town. They finally came to an old building with the sign, "hotel" on the front of it. They walked inside, and the clerk looked at them and said, "you just found yourselves in the wrong town, strangers..."