Ghosts

Ash felt a tear trickle down his face. "Jed's men killed everyone here.." he turned to go out, and he felt a cold wind move past him, but how? There was almost no ventilation down here. He hurried out back into the main tunnel. He made it back to the main area, and began to look around. There was an elevator shaft, and inside, there were some rails. Ash took a step inside the elevator. There was a Cart on the rails, and ash peered over the side. There was a large pile of gold. Ash took a step back, "Holy sh-" he was cut off as the elevator shaft fell. He came to, and he saw a figure at the end of the small tunnel. He fell back into the dark. He woke up again a while later, and the figure was gone. He got up, and began walking down the tunnel. He came to another main area, and he looked around. There was a ridge going around the cave, with a few Carts strewn about. He looked back at the elevator. "Well I'm not getting back up that again." He turned and began walking down the dark corridor. "Where did that guy go?" He asked himself, "maybe he can help me." He kept walking. He heard a big crash, and he began to run towards the light at the end of the small tunnel. He made it to the end, and looked around. It was a larger area that had been chiseled out. There were two different tunnels leading out of it. There was an overturned mine cart over by a small table. He walked over to the mine cart. It was the one that had fallen down the elevator, except there was no gold in it anymore. Ash got a chill up his spine, as he felt a gust of wind coming from the tunnel where the Indian skeletons where. Voices began surrounding him, and he collapsed to the ground, his hands over his ears. He had to get away from there! He felt himself crawling away, further into the mine.