💘First Date💘

"Amahddd" I whine from my closet, Amahd is my best friend, and he's also gay, and we live with each other. "What?" He questions once he's at the door of my closet. "I don't know what to wear for my first date with Kian" I pout my bottom lip. "I gotch you girl" he terribly flips his hand and walks more into my closet."Hmmm" he hums as he pushes cloths around, "what did he tell you to wear?" He asks. "He said something casual" he nods, and turns back around, and pushes more cloths around. "Here!" He exclaims excitedly and pulls out my navy blue spaghetti strap shorts romper, that has white lace at the top. "Amahd!" I smile "thats perfect now get out I only have an hour" I push him out of my room.

I quickly get in the shower, but after I get out of the shower, I get in shorts and a t-shirt, I put on little make up. It contains of powered foundation, little bit of concealer, mascara and Eoc chapstick. I blow dry my hair and curl my hair into wavy curls. I strip out of what I call pajamas, and put on my tan strapless bra, and a pair of silky underwear. I slip into my romper that Amahd picked out and pull on my light tan sandals. I put on some silver jewelry and some lotion and perfume. As I grab my cross body purse, I hear someone knock on my apartment door.

           I walk out of my room and down the hallway as Amahd was walking downstairs

I walk out of my room and down the hallway as Amahd was walking downstairs. "I was going to get it in case you were still getting ready?" Amahd says "No I'll get it" I say and walk towards the door, I open it , and see Kian, he smiles once he looks up, I smile back. "Hey are you ready?" Kian asks "Yeah" "byeeee Y/N have funnnn" I hear amahd yell. I quickly shut the door, "who was that?" Kian laughs, "oh my best friend Amahd, he's so embarrassing." I say as we walk down the hallway, "It's fine" he says, and we step into the elevator. "You look beautiful tonight" he compliments me, I smile and push a strain of hair behind my ear. "Thank you, you look nice",He was wearing black jeans, with a white button up shirt.

"So what do you have planned for us tonight?" I ask once we're in his car, "it's a surprise" he winks at me and looks back at the road. "Awhh nooo" I hate surprises, "awhhh yesss" he copies me. We were in the car for a good 10 minutes, when he pulls into the parking lot to the boardwalk. "Oh my god I love this place" I say as we find a parking spot, "I know, I remember from the first time we met at that party, when we played 21 questions because we both didn't want to be there" he says, "you remember that night?" I ask him, "of course" he smiles, and we then get out of the car.   

We walk towards the entrance, when I feel him reach for my hand, and intertwine our fingers. "I want to say now that I'm sorry if any fans come up to me and want a picture, I'll tell them no if you-" I stop him right there, "no, you will not tell them no, if they come up to you, and ask for a picture, you will take one with them, it'll be fine with me" he smiles wide, "thank you" "no problem, now lets go!!!" I pull him towards the entrance again.

*******

Now were on the Ferris Wheel, we were sitting across from each other, and I was looking at the lights, that lit up the sky, I felt Kian staring at me, I finally look up, and he starts to say, "Have I told you that you look beautiful tonight?" He asks. "Haha yes you have" "well then you just had to hear it again because you do look absolutely gorgeous tonight" he says, I blush "thats the sweetest thing someone has ever said to me on a first date" "good" he winks.

After we got off the Ferris Wheel, not even 10 minutes later it starts raining out of no where. Kian and I stand their for minute before I felt Kian grab my hand and start ruining towards the car. We soon get their and quickly get in, we sit there for minute catching our breaths. "I am so sorry Y/N, I didn't know it was, supposed to rain-" he starts rambling, "Kian its fine, I promise lets go get something to drink, cause I'm thirsty" I say "okay" he says and turns on the car.

Kian pulls into a Starbucks, I was about to get out when Kian stops me, "Here" he reaches into the backseat, and pulls up a jacket, "thank you" I smile, and we heard into Starbucks, I get a strawberry and créme frappachinao, and Kian got a sweet tea. Kian beat me to paying, he's paid for everything tonight, I at least want to pay for something, but I guess thats not going to happen.

We sat and talked in Starbucks a for a good hour or so talking about the randomest things. Now were standing in front of my apartment, "again I'm sorry about the rai-" I cut him off, "don't be sorry it was still a great night" I smile, "oh wait you're jacket", I went to take it off, but he stops me, "no keep it, I'm sure I'll see you again soon" he smiles, "okay" I pause "thank you for tonight" "of course" he leans down and kisses my cheek, "see you" I blush, "see you" he winks and I walk inside as he walks away.

"So how was it?"Amahd smiles and sits up on the couch, I fall back on the other end of the couch on my back, "amazing, absolutely amazing" I say and keeping thinking about what happened tonight and Kian.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

I hope you guys like it!!