🌸You Have A Kid From Previous Relationship🌸

Kians Pov

Today's Sunday and I decided to go to my apartment building public pool. I pull on my swim trunks and a random tank top.

 I pull on my swim trunks and a random tank top

I grab my towel, sunglasses, and my phone. I also grab my keys and head down to the pool. I soon get down to the door that leads to the pool area, I look and see a girl around my age in a pineapple one piece with a little boy with floaties on in the pool.

 I soon get down to the door that leads to the pool area, I look and see a girl around my age in a pineapple one piece with a little boy with floaties on in the pool

The girl is beautiful though. I walk in and set my stuff down on a beach chair. I slip into the water on the deep end. I had my sunglasses on so she couldn't see me looking at her.

"Lucas don't go to far" I hear her say, her voice is like a angle is speaking to me. She smiles at me, and I smile back. The little boy who I'm guessing is Lucas, spins around in a circle. I smile, he's adorable. I get out and lay on the beach chair, "Lucas come eat something please" "okay mommy" he says and start heading towards the stairs.

I was scrolling through twitter, when I feel a presence near me, I look over and see the little boy, "we have the same shorts" he smiles excitedly, I look at is shorts, he was right, we have almost the same shorts but mine are grey instead of brown, he also had a shirt on with a monkey on it. "We sure do, don't we?" He nods.

Cailey's Pov

I look up from my bag, and see Lucas gone, I look around and see him talking to the only other person in the pool area, it was the guy and I can assure you he was mighty fine. I walk over to them. "Lucas, Im so sorry if he bothered you" I say and grab Lucas's hand, "nah he's fine" he answers, and I was blown away from his voice.

He stands up, "Kian", "Cailey" I smile, "mommy I wanna get powl" "okay, wanna join us in the pool?" I offer Kian, "yeah sure" he smiles, we all get in. We stay in the shallow end of the pool. While watching Lucas, Kian and I ask each other questions, "Is he yours?" Kian asks "yeah he is" I smile, "how old are you?" He asks again, "um i just turned 22 in may, and he's fixing to turn 3 in October" I say. "So wheres his dad?" "uh he left me when I told him" "who could leave you two?" Kian questions, I smile I like Kian.