🦋Meeting His Family🦋

I was sitting on my couch in my apartment scrolling through instagram, when there was a knock on the door, followed by a "baby let me in", I smile and walk towards the door. I open it and see my beautiful boyfriend, Kian Lawley. "Hey baby" he smiles and kisses me and walks inside, "hey" I smile and walk after him after I shut the door.

He turns around, grabs my hands, and pulls me towards him. "I thought you weren't coming over" I tell him, "well I have something to ask you, and I thought I would ask you in person" I nod at him to keep going, "so tomorrow my mom is having a party for my dad, and I was wondering if you'd come with Jc and me, and meet my family".

"Of course Kian" I smile and get on my tippy toes to give him a peck on the lips. He smiles, "and we'll be staying for 2 days" I nod, "okay, when are we leaving tomorrow?" I ask and sit on the couch, "probably around 3, the party starts at 5" he sits beside me. I turn on a movie, and Kian and I cuddle, till we both fell asleep.

**********

I was packing my bag for the 2 nights I will be staying at Kians parents house. I'm so nervous, Kian and I have been dating for 6 months now, and I still haven't meet his family. His mom seems sweet tho. Kian left about 2 hours ago to go pack himself. I pack 2 shirts, a pair of shorts, and a pair of jeans. Kian told me to pack a bathing suit too, so I packed that and the other essentials that I will be needing. I get a shower, and get in new pajamas, and lay in bed.

**********

3 pm Next Day

I look myself in the mirror, I had a dress on that stopped at my mid-thigh. My dress was white with pink flowers, and I matched it with my tan ankle boots.

 My dress was white with pink flowers, and I matched it with my tan ankle boots

I grab my PINK gym bag off my bed and go to my living room. Kian, Jc, and Chelsey were coming to get me. I soon hear a knock on the door, I told Kian to text me when he was in the parking lot, I would've walked down here. I open it and see of course Kian. "Kian I told you I would walk down" I say as I lock my door, "I forgot" I chuckle, he grabs my hand and we walk towards the stairs. "You look beautiful" Kian kisses my cheek, "thank you" I smile. We get in his car and head to his parents house, Kian driving, Jc in the passenger seat, and Chelsey and I in the back.

It takes about an hour to get to Kians parents house, but we soon get there. I'm glad it took long, I'm so nervous to meet Kians family, supposably everyones going to be there. We pull into the driveway and get out, we stretch for a minute then head to the door. I was next to Kian, and I know he saw how nervous I was because he squeezed my hand, and leaned in to whisper something in my ear. "I promise they'll like you, its okay" he whispers, and kisses my temple, he knocks, and his little sister opens the door, Izzi.