📚High School📚

I wake up to my alarm clock on my phone. I hit snooze once, for 9 minutes, I finally get up, and go to the bathroom, I use the bathroom, and after I'm done I look myself in the mirror. I sigh, and grab my contact container, I wash my hands, and open the contact container, I had my contact in my hand, when my elbow hit my hair spray can, and it hit the floor, which caused me to jump, and make the contact fall in the sick, and go down the freaking drain! I groan, and open the cabinet, and see NO box of contacts. I groan again, and slap myself on the forehead, I forgot those were my last pair of contacts.

I move onto my make up, which is very very light. I have no pimples right now, so I just put concealer on, and mascara. I then take my hair out of my bandannas that I slept in, which makes my hair wavy, and curly. After I'm done I shut off the bathroom light, and go to my closet. I pick out a regular pair of skinny jeans, a red and white PINK shirt, and white converse. I get dressed, I also put on my Nike windbreaker jacket. I grab my glasses off my desk, my phone, and my backpack. I walk down stairs, and grab a apple, and my keys to my 2016 dark red jeep wrangler.

 I walk down stairs, and grab a apple, and my keys to my 2016 dark red jeep wrangler

I get in my jeep, and pull out of my drive way, and head towards the high school. I soon pull into the student parking lot, and just sit there, only a few people know I wear glasses, and without them or contacts I can't see AT ALL. I just sit there and eat my apple, I soon get out and walk towards the double doors. I'm not popular, but I'm not a loner either. I walk straight to my locker, hoping no one notices me. I walk past my cousin Jc, and his group of friends, I quickly put my head down as I walk past them.

I like Kian, Jc's best friend, and I don't want him to see me with glasses. As you can tell I hate how I look in glasses. My family, and some of my friends that know I wear glasses say I look fine, but I disagree. I finally get to my locker, and as I open it, I feel fingers poke both of my sides. I jump, my blood boils, I'm already having a shitty day, I turn and see no other than Kian himself. I give him a dirty look, even though I like him, he knows how to piss me off.

"Hey nerd" he smirks, "look Kian, I am NOT in the mood, now please don't call me a nerd, I already know I look terribly in glasses" I say and just look at him, he smirks some more, "nerd" I turn around, take my glasses off, and shut my locker hard and walk away from Kian, even though I can't fucking see very well!

Kians Pov *LUNCH*

I was sitting next to Jc, and a couple other friends at our lunch table we sit at everyday, "hey I didn't know Y/N wore glasses" I tell Jc, he looks at me weird, "how do you know she wear's glasses, literally no one knows she does" "she was wearing them this morning" I say just as Y'N walks in the lunch room, with no glasses on, honestly she looks so cute with glasses on, okay yes I do like her, A LOT, she's so adorable, and funny. "Shit" I hear Jc say beside me, "what?" I ask confused, "she can't see without glasses or contacts" Jc says as we watch Y/N stumble, "is that her insecurity?" I ask. He nods, "it's her biggest one".

Fuck. Y/N was trying to make her way to her friends table till she ran into someone with a tray of food, and it spills all over her, Jc immediately stands up, everyone starts laughing at her. I stand up and quickly make my way over to Y/N, I grab her by the shoulders, and make my way to my car. I open the passenger door, and she gets in without saying a word. I also get in, and start up the car, I start to make my way to my house.

I look over at her half way to my house, I see a tear leave her eyes. I feel so f-ing bad, I finally pull into my driveway, we both get out, and I lead her inside the house and to my room, "Kian I can still see a little bit" she says. "Oh yeah" I reply, and walk to my dresser to get her a shirt, "here" I hand her my long sleeve stripped shirt, she nods, and i walk out, shut the door, and stand outside, soon the door opens, "Where do you want me to put my cloths?" she asks, and looks at me. "My sister is home, I'll have her wash them and then I'll take you home" I say and take her cloths from her.

"I need my jeep Kian" I hear her say as i walk to Tab's room. I chat with her and walk back to my room, to see Y/N sitting on my bed, "oh yeah I'll take you to your car", I sit next to her and we sit their in silence, "Listen Y/N I'm so sorry I called you a nerd, I thought it was a joke or something and I didn't know" "it's fine" she says and she plays with her hands, which I've noticed she does when she's nervous. "Y/N?" i ask"yeah" she looks at me, "I- I like you Y/N like a lot, and I felt like I should tell you, and I know you probably don't like me but i jus-" she cuts me off, "Kian I like you too" she whispers, "stop playing with me" I say and shake my head, "Kian I'm not, I promise" she says and grabs my hand, "okay then" I smile "can i take you on a date this weekend then?" I ask.

"Yeah" she smiles, "I would love that" "also Y/N you look gorgeous in your glasses, you look so cute, and I wish you saw that in yourself" I tell her. After that we sat back on my bed and we watched a movie on Netflix. She also stayed long after her cloths were done. I think I love Y/N...