EVEN IF ONE DAY

PRESENT

Both of them looked at each other

"gauri don't you think It was situation due to which we separated not like we wanted to end it.gauri think na.."om said

"when did you start calling me gauri ?"gauri asked

om smiled"I decided i will call you gauri from now.wait why are you distracting me?These little things this memories we will miss them gauri.I want to make more memories with you"

"om you don't understand"

"you tell me i will try to understand .What's the problem?I know u still like me that one smile I understood"

"I am engaged"

om felt devastated"are you married ?no right. reconsider your decision."

"I can't"

"do you love him?"

The one question she had asked herself 100 times before getting engaged."I don't know but i kind of like him and i will fall for him."

"why marry him when you are not sure of your heart?"

"i don't know .You can't change my decision .I can't hurt my parents and that guy is also a good person"

"I hate your stupid logics.Leave it .Then what about us?"

"there is no us om only you and me"

"we both deserve a chance gauri .after i came to know your feelings we never had a proper conversation unless"

"i know those few words and last day"she cut him.

"so how about we know each other"

"what do you mean?''

"What we shared deserves at least a chance even if one day"

"what one day?''

"why don't we hang out together one day ?talking,knowing each other.what do you say?"

"That's impossible have you lost it.No way.You sound ridiculous"

"one chance what we shared deserves"

Gauri knew he was right.Even she wanted the day.There were many unanswered questions.she knew he deserves a chance.To be precise they deserve at least a day.

"okay"gauri said.

Both decided they will go on coming monday that is in two days .Gauri's parents will not be there in the town they were going out and she decided take a leave on monday.om decided he will enjoy this two days in chennai with his brothers and on monday he will be with gauri.

They both left after exchanging numbers and promising not to call till monday as om stated it would be more exciting.

Gauri was still not sure but om had made it clear they were going as friends and it was like rekindling friendship.

om was happy as he had persuaded her to come but he wanted to make sure that she realizes what she will be missing if she left him and indirectly convince her since he didn't find her reasons valid.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Hey sorry for being late I am not sure if i will be able to update regularly from now.I will try my best to update.

so how was it.do you find om's idea point less or do you think gauri is pointless to have agreed to it.Tell me in comment section.