BORN MENTAL

"om leave him "gauri said.

Om left Neil and said "sorry just got excited" 

Gauri turned to Neil and said"I am really happy for you.It's true i wanted to marry you but everything changes.Do invite me for your wedding."

"sure.I am sorry and you guys carry on.Bye ."neil said and left

"gauri I want to tell you something.I mean confess."om said

"Please don't .you are never a backup plan"she cut him.

"what???"

"I know what you want to confess.Though I wanted to hear this from you years ago since you asked anika about my feelings I don't want to hear it now.True my marriage is not going to happen but that doesn't mean i will change my decision .bye omkara .i don't want this meeting to continue.I hope this is the last time we meet".saying so gauri left.

Om thought did I fall for a born mental.don't think you have escaped me miss gauri i will make you mine. my only hurdle is gone.

Om left for his room and video called shivaay .rudra was with him.

"when are you returning om?"shivaay asked."

"actually shivaay "om started

Rudra cut him and asked "why did you return soon I thought you were going to spend the whole day with her"

"her who her om"shivaay asked.

Om and rudra narrated him everything from their school days to the one day meet.Om also told them what happened today.

Shivaay was shocked and asked why did you hide it from me?

"its not time we have to do something"om said 

"what can we do she refused you?"

"can you ask mom to come with a marriage proposal.somehow we will try to console her parents then problem is solved I hope."

"that's great idea om.May be we both can get married together.remember my marriage is also fixed.I thought you guys will meet my bride first .But i will have to meet om's bride first i think"

"may be .But I have to meet bhabhi man .I don't know how a man like you saw her from distance and fell in love"

"You should have seen her taking care of those patients She doesn't treat them like patients but her own family.i am glad her family accepted"

"rudra when will you truly fall in love"asked om

"our rudy has also fallen "

"what"

"not like that o"rudy said.

"don't lie I saw you stuttering to talk with ACP bhavya"shivaay said.
"rudy tell the truth"om said

"yeah I like her happy guys.But i am scared to confess ."rudra said.

"say it fast rudra .you might never get a chance"

"hmm"rudra said.

They all teased each other for some time and ended the call.

................................................................................................................................................................How was it guys?