BE WITH YOU

Gauri and om were sitting on the sand .Gauri was looking at the waves.Om was looking at gauri.Om knew if he kept quiet gauri will also be silent for whole day.Om felt bad as she was silent since she was a not so silent type of girl.

om decided to start with a normal conversation"gauri how is anika are you at least in touch with her?"

The words at least pierced gauri's heart.She knew what he meant.She wanted to argue with him .But she knew she lost her right long back to argue with him.

Om intentionally said at least because he wanted her to argue with him.He loved arguing with her and so that's why the silent omkara maintained a frenemy relationship with her in school days.

"yes I am in touch with her .She is now  a doctor in mumbai"gauri said.

"that's amazing"

"what about rudra?"

"Rudy still speaks of you guys.He is handling oberoi fashion industries and it is a huge success even more than our other industries and the main reason is him. To be honest i never knew he had it in him."

"I liked him.He was a good friend.I am happy for him."

"you liked him he was your good friend.Then who am i to you?"

Gauri ignored the question and asked "what are you doing?I can make it out from the meeting that you are not completely into business."

"I am a professional sculptor and artist.That's what I do to make money.But gauri don't you think we are here to rekindle our past .I have some questions"

"ask me "

"Gauri I am always a listener when you speak .now only i seem to be talking."

"everything changes.may be i have become silent."

"don't lie your colleagues told me how loud you are .now don't I even deserve to see the real you?"

"ok.om let's have something from that shop."

"gauri don't tell me you are going to eat in such an unhealthy place"

"om the taste will make you forget all these things''

"but.."

gauri  cut him "No if's and but's You don't even know to live your life.If you be with me I will teach you to enjoy life and you will start to eat yummy foods from small shops like this"

"Do you know how to live your life gauri? WILL YOU LET ME BE WITH YOU?"

Om's face fell he knew he had hurt her with his questions.But it was needed to make her understand and her casually stating him being with her made him utter those words.

Om's question were like needles.She knew it was her fault to state such things when she had told him her decision.But what would she do Om being part of her life didn't seem alien to her It felt like the most natural thing to her.She didn't understand why it was natural maybe the childhood gauri had had numerous fantasies about it.

................................................................................................................................................................gauri ignoring all of om's question .Will she answer at least the last ones? 

 HEY!!! WAS IT BORING? DO TELL ME YOUR VIEWS .BYEEE.