LET GO AND NEVER LET GO

Gauri opened the door and asked loudly to om"I am not drama queen .how dare you call me that?"

"Then why did you act like you are angry when you are not angry at all."Om replied matching her tone.

"I am angry .Ani too bad you always side with him .why?You know what I am going through and yet you did this.no one can know better than you that how hard it would be to me."gauri said.

"I wanted you to be there in my big day"ani said giving her a sad look.

"oye It was my plan .I asked bhabhi to not tell you."om said.

"wait .what?bhabhi. ani and that too to you seriously om."gauri said and burst into fit of laughter.

"I told you om she would laugh"anika said.

"but What's funny in anika becoming my wife gauri"Shivaay asked.

"anika becoming your wife is not funny .But she becoming om's babhi is funny"gauri replied.

"both are same right?"shivaay asked.

"yes shivaay. But I don't find it funny like your friend bhabhi .I find it as serious as.."om trailed of.But it made gauri laugh even more hearing bhabhi from om again.

out of curiosity gauri asked in between her laugh "you find it as serious as what?"

"As serious as you  becoming my Wife"om said stopping gauri's laugh.

"I would never become your wife.I told you already."gauri said quiet unsure of herself.

"and why is that?Don't you love  me?"om asked starting his usual mission of question gauri.

"It's not necessary that all love should end in marriage"gauri said nervously.

"so you love me ?"om asked casually.

The ego filled gauri came out at his casual tone"Who would love a long haired creature like you?"

"Hey even I call him like that"rudra popped in.Gauri gave him a hifi.

"I thought you loved my hair."om said in a casual tone.

"In your dreams "gauri said.

"Be careful of what you speak.For the final time I am asking Don't you love me?"Om asked looking in to her eyes.

"No "gauri said in a low voice.

"okay then I am not going to waste my time.It's over."om said

"What do you mean bhaiyya?"bhavya asked as everyone were shocked with om's words.

"It means I don't want to waste my time waiting for her to accept .I have tried giving us many chances but not anymore.I am going to move on and find someone who would show she loves me even if she had small amount of love for me."Om said.

Though gauri wanted this .The thought of om mentioning someone made her go week on her knees. she wanted to hit him .Yet she put up a brave facade and said"At last a wise decision."

If om's statement had the power to shock them all gauri's had the power to faint them.

"arrey queen of stubborness my salute to you.After listening to me ,you casually say wise decision.God why did I fall for a woman without a heart.Maybe it's my last birth's sin.I thought you will accept your love.but no."om said

Gauri internally did a dance as he hadn't been telling the truth when mentioning another woman coming into his life.Then his words she remembered"You are calling me queen of stubborness haan?what loving me was last birth sin rit?Me? heartless .so be it when I am heartless how will you have a place in it."gauri replied angrily .

"I didn't mean it literally.I thought you will feel bad like how I felt when you mentioned neil.But you didn't" said om in a tone of a kid who was scolded badly by his mom.

Gauri couldn't see him like that how much more will she hurt him ."not like that om I honestly wanted to slap you  when you wanted someone else.But why don't you understand.I  don't want you as a back up.I want you to get the best."she paused and cupped his face "I love you so much that I can even let go of you.I want you to be happy which I know is not with me"she confessed quietly looking into his eyes .Her eyes were filled with tears.

Om pulled her close"I love you so much that I can never let you go"he confessed holding her cheeks and wiping her tears.

.......................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for being late.How was the update?Both love each other one wants to let go while the other wants to hold on.what will happen ?

Bye guys