TWIST IN MY (THE) TALE

Gauri burst into tears 

"Do you wish to kill me with your questions? Then let me tell you one thing my answers might murder both our hearts.Because my answers will make you feel like you are my man but it's of no use."

"gauri"

"you said I was always the one to speak so be it .I will speak today too.It's true I am engaged and that too to a man of my choice.I said ok to my parents because he was good and trust me I never expected your reentry .you are the twist in my tale"she cut him.

"gauri what do you mean?"

"I thought your chapter was over in my life and i was starting to accept the fact that Neil was going to be my husband."

Om felt this was his final chance"so what is the problem now . Tell me that you love neil .he makes you feel special.He is the man of your dreams and you love him."

"Using the chance aren't you? Fine the thing is neil is a good man but you make me feel special  your one glance makes me feel magical.I want to just give myself to you .But it is impossible.People say love is a beautiful feeling but it is the most painful feeling.I don't even understand how I fell for you?my parents would never accept you.you are culture ,tradition everything is different.But I am a typical south Indian and we are poles apart''

"don't you know opposites attract"

"shut up .are you making fun of me"

gauri's phone rung.It was neil.

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Gauri I am behind you in the beach .I need to talk with you can I come"

"yes"

"what happened gauri?"asked om

"neil's here."

"Hey gauri.I wanted to talk with you.Your parents intentionally went out because I asked them to.I wanted to inform you personally as it's entirely my fault"neil said coming near them

"what are you talking about"

"I thought you were going to office but when I followed you headed to beach"

"he's my friend meeting after a long time.so thought of"

"no problem.i am glad you are with a friend.hi I am neil"neil forwarded his hand to om.

"omkara"said om taking his hand.

"gauri I already told you I was in love with my friend but she wasn't ready and I am trying to forget her.Now she wants to marry me even i want to.I know i  have wronged you.But when she refused to accept me .I was sure i could fall for you .But now i don't want to bind us in an unwanted marriage.I spoke to both of our parents your father wanted to murder me.But I made him understand that this loveless marriage would kill us.Then I took the responsibility of informing you and since it's my fault I regret it but trust me you are a wonderful woman.It's just I am unlucky.But omkara  is lucky I think .The way you both look at each other...I  understand .May be my decision is benefitting four people.You would never refuse your parents .there is no need for that now."

"I love you... thank you ,thankyou.."om had pounced on neil and hugged him and was repeatedly thanking him.

................................................................................................................................................................AT LEAST WILL GAURI ACCEPT OM NOW AND OM WILL CONVINCE HER PARENTS OR  WILL OM CONVINCE HER PARENTS AND MAKE GAURI ACCEPT OR WILL GAURI REFUSE BOTH OM AND HER PARENTS.

You can imagine Neil as Shravan reddy since i imagined him or  any one of your choice.

So how was it guys?do tell me.