MEMORIES OF YOU

"Why can't i sleep today" thought gauri."Because of that stupid om" her inner voice said

All those memories came to her.When they had been in school how they used to be frenemies.when their sections changed waiting for his one glance in the corridor.Talking about him to Anika.

she remembered a particular incident when anika told her that she knows om has a crush on her too. 

FLASHBACK

"I don't believe you ani om will never have a crush on me"Gauri told anika.i will prove you anika replied with confidence.

There was a low wall in their school .ani and gauri were on one side and om with his twin rudra on the other side

anika asked gauri to turn she saw om was staring at her.Though gauri was not completely convinced she was happy to know om was taking his time to look at her.

BACK TO PRESENT

Thinking all this she went into an uncomfortable sleep

OM'S POV

Though i am not interested in business i had to do it for my late father tej who was an amazing dad and my brother shivaay thought om looking at his formal attire in the mirror.

Shivaay will come to chennai for the meeting tomorrow before that i have to talk with the MD of the company and check arrangements.

He arrived there and looked at the arrangements.The MD had informed that gauri will host the meeting tomorrow as she was their most trusted employee.

GAURI a name which had numerous memories connected to it.The girl who was his first crush when he was 16.

He remembered how he had taken his guts to ask her best friend if gauri liked him knowing that her friend will not hide anything from her.The reply was positive but they had not had any proper conversation after that incident  if you do not consider those small one word replies and 30 second talks with a smile on each other's face owing to their hesitation to talk to one another  .

He came  out of his dream world and checked the arrangements.He saw a woman looking at him from distance .Thinking that she had come to inform him something he went near her.She turned away from him.but he had caught a glimpse of her.Though it's been eight years and they were young when he had last seen her he could still recognize her.

"GAURI "He called her nothing came out of her mouth except his name"OM" and she left as someone called her.

He was looking at her back .she had changed ,her long hair had been trimmed and it had become thin.But she had grown up into a beautiful young woman.

................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys !!!i I hope it was not bad !!! thanks for reading my  first attempt...Tell me how was om's  pov...And  tell me do you like the way the story is travelling.BYE...

Will soon reveal what HAPPENED between them and what WILL HAPPEN between them?