Lost

"Mission report, June"

"Mission failed. Targets alive"

"We can not afford failure here. Take her away and chuck her out on the street. Be sure to wipe her memory."

She panicked slightly but stayed professional. She followed them as they strapped her in. Then they began.

She woke up in a dark alley, head pounding and confused. She slowly stood up and rubbed the pain in the back of her head. She started staggering and walking out of the alley. The blinding light hit her hard as she shielded her eyes from the glare of the sun. She looked around at the bustling city, filled with people and loud noises. She had to cover her ears because of how loud it was. She began walking. She didn't know where she was going, but all she knew was that she had to get out, find somewhere quiet.

She ended up at a park. It was nice and had the car noses in the background. She sat down under a tree and started to think. Who was she? Where did she come from? Hours passed and the sun was starting to set when she started walking again. Oblivious to the world around her, she stared up at shops. Her stomach started to growl, but she didn't know why. She was walking along when she felt a grab from behind her.

"Where you going this late at night" the man said, his words slurring.

She glared at him and tried to walk off when he grabbed her again. She fought out against him when someone else came and knocked him to the floor.

"Why did you run?" Her saviour asked.

She stared at him, utterly confused.
"Who are you?" She asked.

"I am your mission. So finish it" He said.

"What is Mission?" She asked him.

He looked at her, studying her. "Come with me." He said and held out his hand. She took it. She didn't know why she trusted him. She just did. It was as if she had known him her whole life. And the two walked down the dark street and too a tower.