Insane 2 | Info

Insane 2 | Info
(Barnard, Ravi, and Dev up above)

mori's pov

Bazzi had healed up well enough in the last four days. His cuts were slowly going to turn into scars. All he needed was a few stitches but that was okay. Besides that, Bazzi had decide that him Barnard, Ravi, and Dev would head out tonight to find those special five people. Meanwhile Zayn and I were gonna go find Neman. At this hour he would still closing up his restaurant, so this was gonna be a perfect time to head out and have a little talk with him.

"Call me if anything goes wrong," I tell the boys and they all nodded before they got into the car, driving out the driveway and onto the road.

"You ready Mori?" Zayn asked adjusting the black jacket on his shoulders. The black shirt he had on underneath had some buttons undone, and that showed off his sexy tatted chest. It was something about the way he looked so good in all black that oddly aroused me, and he wasn't even doing anything.

"Yeah," I look away after staring for too long, so I distracted myself by fixing my hair.

"You got your gun too? Because just in case something happens we both need to be armed," Zayn spoke opening the car door for me.

"You know that I never leave the house without it," I pull out my gun and twirled it around my finger.

"Show off," Zayn rolled his eyes playfully at me and tapped my thigh. "Let's go."

I giggled to myself as he closed my door. He walked in front of the car to get in the driver's side. Once he started the car by pressing a button he left the SH and got onto the road.

"So, how do you know Neman?" Zayn asked after a while of driving.

"Eh, I have my connections," I shrug. "Met him a couple of times because he sells weed on the low, but he's kinda creepy if you ask me."

"Why is that?" He ask taking a quick glance at me with an amused tone.

"He tries to get at me and he's like sixty something. And I could've sworn that he touched my ass one time too, purposefully," I tell him.

"There's nothing wrong with a sugar daddy. He probably likes you, why won't you give him a chance?" Zayn hummed.

"Ew gross, shut up," I roll my eyes at him and he just laughed. "I get that 'I'm lowkey a pervert' kind of vibes from him. And it makes me uncomfortable."

"Oh damn," Zayn chuckled fiddling with his beard with one hand. "That's sorta creepy then."

"Yeah," I shake my head. "And you?"

"Well..he's always at my club tryna get lap dances," Zayn chuckled making a turn.

"See! That's a bit disturbing," I pointed out.

"Yeah," Zayn shook his head cackling some more. "Maybe you're right."

"I'm always right," I sass.

"Watch it," he warned playfully.

Once we made it to the city Zayn pulled up at Neman's restaurant that looked pretty empty. We both got out and headed inside. The bell rung and we saw him sweeping the floor.

"No mo' customers!" Neman shouted and once he turned around his face drained of color.

Zayn wrapped a black bag around his head and got him to the ground. Putting his hands around his back and tying him up with some rope. Zayn sat him against a wall and snatched the bag from off his head.

"Tell me about the Macho family," I got right to the point, crossing my arms and looking down at the Asian man on the floor.

"I speak no English!" He screamed at me.