Insane 2 | Intransigent

lonzo's pov.

"The hell you mean that you're backing out?" I curse over the phone, pacing back and forth between the hallway of the old abandoned school. "You can't do that now, it's too late—okay, damn I get it. I'll give you your money back when time comes! So right now, piss off until I do!"

People has been calling me nonstop after the whole bank robbery happened on Tuesday. We had lost so much money in my family's bank that it was insane. How in the hell could our family bank get robbed? We were ruthless and we weren't the ones to mess with. My gut is telling me that I should do something about it, but I didn't know what to do.

Apart of me thinks that it was Harry and his gang's fault for the robbery. One of my men had reported back to me that day that someone said that they were coming from me. He didn't know what he or the others looked like because they all had black masks on. It could be former enemies that I had in the past, who knows. Honestly, I had no clue who would target the family's bank out of the blue like this so suddenly. A lot of people hated us but nobody has gone this far in hopes of getting back revenge..well besides Harry—and I needed to focus on him.

I walked in the classroom where he was being held captive. Opening the door I turned on the dingy light to see him leaning forward in the chair, all tied up and badly beaten. He's been here for over two weeks now. I haven't personally talked to him about anything. Now and then I have my men beat him up, in hopes of getting information out of him but he hasn't talked from what I have heard. Sometimes I wondered why I haven't killed him yet, but I had to realize that we have things to talk about about.

"How are you holdin' up?" I ask closing the door behind me, walking towards the man, slapping his face lightly to get his attention. And that's when I realized that he had been sleeping. "Aw I'm sorry. Did I interrupt your beauty rest?"

Harry simply glared up at me with a mean scowl on his face. When I got closer to tease him some more he spat in my face. I felt saliva and blood on my skin, and his face never faltered from that deadly look he was still giving me.

"You're dead," he whispered lowly. "And I'll have the pleasure of killing you myself to have you know."

I wiped my face with my hand, I balled up my fist and took a hard swing at him. Knocking his face to the side, more blooding spitting from his mouth and onto the dusty classroom floor. I grabbed him by his shirt and made him look at me. "Listen to my words carefully...I won't stop until I get what I want, now is that clear?"

"You're not getting shit from me," he chuckled bitterly. "Better find another way mate."

"We'll see about that," I release his shirt and left the classroom.

zayn's pov.

Her lips were everywhere on my skin, and I couldn't control her. What turned into playful kisses and joking around turned into something more heated. She had me pushed against the wall with my shirt off, placing so many hickeys on my chest and neck. She wasn't going to stop and I don't think I was gonna stop her either. She was very amatory and comely. Mori was definitely a handful and I had to be careful with her. If this keeps going on she might as well have my damn kids and call it a fucking day.

"Mori," I enclosed my hand around her throat, pressing my lips against hers and switching positions. She giggled against my lips when I pushed her against the wall. Kissing her hungrily and slipping my tongue in her mouth. Her hands pulled at my belt loops to pull our hips closer. I pulled away breathlessly, looking down at her with a certain look. "You're gonna drive crazy." She smirks, in which I tighten my grip on her neck a little bit just for the hell of it. Amused with her reaction. "You like that?"

"I'm into that kinky shit if you must know," she licks her lips, flickering her eyes to my lips then back up to my eyes. "So remember that for future references babe."

I roll my eyes and released the hold on her neck in which she pouted. At this moment I had to get my mind right, "Mori, I like you, okay? I really like you and I know you feel the same way about me—well of course you do, but that's besides the point. You're very tempting and it won't be long until I can't hold myself back anymore. But I advise for the both of us to turn it down a notch before something happens."

"Yeah, like you making me the mother of your kids," Mori giggles looping her arms around my neck.

"I'm serious," I tell her placing my hands on her hips. "I enjoy your presence and you sticking by my side. There's so much going on right now, and I think you get that too. As much as I wanna make love to you and be alone with..I know we can't do that right now. It just won't be the right time..especially here with everybody underneath the same roof as us. I'm just thinking rationally, yeah?"

"You're so kind and considerate. I really admire you," Mori smiled up at me and pecked my lips. "I get it though, really. Maybe we should keep it down before I accidentally ride ya dick," she mumbled quickly at the end.

"Accidentally my ass," I chuckle shaking my head. "Girl, you crack me up."

"Well, that's just who I—," Mori couldn't even complete her full sentence before we started hearing loud popping sounds, yelling, and commotion from outside the mansion.

"Shit, what the fuck is that?" I cursed rushing towards the window to see a truck running over the black metal gate in front of the SH. People were firing shots at the window from motorcycles. And if Mori didn't move me away from the window then I would have been shot dead.

"Come on," she pulled me away from the window, handing me my gun while she grabbed her own.

We both ran downstairs. Everybody in the house was panicking, and there was a blood smeared on the ground. I looked up to see that Aubs was shot, being cared by Lani and Berk who had a panicked look on their faces. More shots rang out outside the house, bullets were flying everywhere, but no one was coming in. Whoever was doing this wasn't coming to kill us, but meaning to scare us.

I cocked my gun back and went towards the front door. The sound of bullets literally flying past my body. Behind me I heard Mori scream my name to come back but I left the house anyway. Opening the front door I ducked down in hopes of not getting shot. I noticed that the motorcycles were retreating when they saw me. When I started shooting I hit one of the bastards. One fell down to the ground while the others quickly sped off, not even putting up a fight that they started. They all left just like that. Black tire marks were on the ruined grass that was once perfect. The tall black gate was now on the ground, damaged and bent. And there were several bullets on the ground too.

"What the hell happened?" Bazzi came running out with bewildered look on his face. Dev, Barnard, Ravi, Mori, Louis, and Reece coming right behind him. And I knew that they wanted answers.

"They didn't come to attack..they came here to scare us," I breath out looking at the ruined front yard. "Annoyin' fuckers."

"They came here to give us a warning," Bazzi suddenly spoke, which made me turn to look at him and everybody else who was out here looked at him too. He held a bloody note in his hand. Then he gave us a knowing look. "And it's from Lonzo..I think we need to get ready to kill this fucking bastard."

-

ITS FINNA GO DOWN !! OMG IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE OUT OPERATION H 😈😈 .

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz