Insane 3 | Jubilant

Insane 3 | Jubilant

Six months had passed with a snap of a finger it seems. Mori's belly has gotten bigger and the love Zayn had for her has gotten stronger. During these six months the couple decided that they would make a change for the better. It won't only effect them but it will also effect their future family as well. Living in the city was too dangerous to raise a kids. It was too dangerous to keep yourself alive. They moved away from that toxic area and bought a nice house that would be fit to raise a nice family.

The future newlyweds has came to a point of realization. Zayn and Mori are going to be parents, and that means that they will have to raise their child and future children in this beautiful, yet cruel world. They discussed serious matters when it came to their family. Both of their professions weren't actually professional, nor legal. They lived lives that they didn't want their kids to be living. It was dangerous and got people they loved hurt, or even killed. Mori and Zayn has gone through so much growing up and they wanted the best for their kids.

Zayn couldn't just abandoned his people out of the blue. Of course they understood that he was going to have a family but he still wanted to be there for his crew. So he was gojng to work at a distance, and Mori was totally fine with that. He would only leave if there is some type of crisis, but he will be giving orders over the phone and controlling his side of the city far away. Zayn has gotten himself into the life he was living, and it was a great successful run for him. But things were changing.

Mori on the other hand decided to drop everything. Harry and the rest of the gang didn't blame her one bit. In fact, they didn't want her no where near danger. That was too risky to even have Mori still involved, and even Zayn wouldn't let her be out there even if she wanted to. She was going to be a mom and that was going to be her special role. Mori had to do what was right for her and her family. If she had to give up the thrill of living the street life then so be it.

One of the main things that has improved their relationship was communication. They talked about any and everything. It's what makes them stronger as a couple and stronger as individuals. They loved each other to the fullest and swore to have honesty in their bond, it was all so perfect.

"Darling, you're glowing," Zayn complimented his fiancé with a big smile on his face. He couldn't get over how beautiful she is.

A fitting, yet comfortable bright yellow dress hugged her body and her belly wonderfully. The contrast between her dark skin and the color of yellow made her seem so radiant and ravishing. She didn't even wear any shoes because she liked the feeling of the grass underneath her feet. Hair was pulled up into a high bun and makeup was simple and natural looking. And with a hint of bronze highlight on her cheeks and nose it made her literally glow like the sun.

"Thank you babe," Mori gushed, soon feeling goosebumps rise just by him kissing her forehead.

"You think it's time?" Zayn asked looking around the backyard that was filled with close people, smiling and laughing. They were all invited for the baby shower and the gender reveal. And he was getting impatient to see everybody's reaction. "Please?"

"Sure," Mori told him, chuckling when she saw how his eyes lit up with excitement.

"Fuck yes, let's go!" Zayn whispered shouted as he moved his fist back and forth. He took Mori's hand and they walked towards the big tan colored ballon that was tied to a tree branch. "Yo, everybody over here! It's time to find out if my child has a penis or not!"

Mori smacked him upside his head, scolding him, "Zayn, what the hell?"

"Ouch," he whined rubbing the back of his head, which was slightly throbbing at the hit.