Part 4| Idris?

Clary's PoV

Jace was on a mission so I was at the Institute with Simon. We were in my room listening to my music on Trending when I heard a knock on the door. "It's open!" I yelled. The asshole named Raj came in and said that Inquisitor Herondale was looking for me.

I told Simon to wait here and I went to her office. "You wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Yes. You Jace and the other Lightwood's are wanted in Idris for evaluation on your skills as a team. Also, we were wondering if you all would give a demonstration to the younger Niphlem and help them with training a little. When the others get back you may discuss, but I was wondering if it was something you would like to do?" Imogen asked.

"I would love to. Would we be able to see Max while we were there?" I asked.

"Of course. The others will be back soon you should greet them and discuss. Any questions?" She asked.

"No, ma'am," I said.

"Well, then you are dismissed. Have a good day and I would like an answer by tomorrow." She said.

"Yes ma'am," I said. With that, I left to wait in the foyer for everyone to get back. Simon came and said he had to go home otherwise Jordan and Maia would both worry. Right after he left Jace, Alec, and Izzy walked in. We discussed and they all agreed to it and were excited to see Max when we got there.

Jace and I went to his room to talk before bed. It was nice his room was right next to mine. He took a shower and came out ready for bed and laid down next to me and we talked for hours forgetting the time. I was getting up to go to my room when he pulled me down and kissed me fiercely.

Next thing I knew clothes were off and we were a tangle under the sheets. The feel of skin against skin sent shockwaves throughout my body. It went so fast we forgot to use a condom. When we were done Jace said be didn't care if I was pregnant he would stay with me and love me and our child no matter what.

———————————————————

Authors Note

Thank you for reading.

Author Mikaila

Edited