Part 12| Kiss Me(Part 2/?)

Jace's PoV

"Fuck baby. You're so tight."

We are a moaning mess while I slowly push in and out. Clary wraps an arm around my neck, I take one of mine and grab it while the other hand grabs her other one. I pull them up and above her head while I dip my head and kiss her collar bone going down to her left nipple. I gently suck it and swirl my tongue around it feeling it get hard. I can hear clary moaning loudly as I find her sweet spot in the crook of her neck and suck hard leaving a hickey.

I can feel both of us getting closer so I slow down to prolong it. She groans wanting me to go faster but I just smirk. She wriggles her wrist so I let go, she drags her nails across my back emitting a groan from me.

 She wriggles her wrist so I let go, she drags her nails across my back emitting a groan from me

I start going harder but keeping a slow pace as I get deeper and deeper every time. I start sucking on her neck and shoulders leaving prominent love marks.

"Please, J, faster!"

I start going fast and soon we are at our peaks again. I can feel her walls tighten on my manhood emitting another groan from me. She drags her nails pushing us both over the edge, quite loudly. I pull out and take off the condom, knotting it and throwing it in the trash bin. Laying beside her and pulling her onto my chest. I rub her arms comforting her, as I kiss her forehead.

"I love you, Clary."

"I love you too Jace"

I kiss her getting up to get in the shower. After a couple of minutes, she gets in with me laying her hands flat against my abdomen. I turn around and grab her shampoo lathering it up and washing her hair when I finish with the shampoo I do the same with the conditioner. She returns the favor. When we are all done in the shower we get dressed and get back to work. Not knowing that the condom had a tear in it.

—————————————————
Authors Note
Hey, y'all I am gonna start updating again when I can.  I hope you liked it comment how many kids you want her to have with this if she gets pregnant if she doesn't I'll just make one where she does. Idk I also don't know how many of these Kiss Me chapters imma make so comment and star if you liked it.

Author
Mikaila

Edited